nine.

warning: mention of sex toy. mild nsfw

"Welcome home, young master" an old woman greeted Atsumu once we get in. I blinked, confused. Young master? His family must be a well-known and respected one that he himself is called as young master. This makes me feel even more nervous than I already am. "And it's good to have you, young lady" she then greeted me. "Welcome to the Miya's" she continued. I looked up at Atsumu. He chuckled. "What did I said about calling me by my name, Mrs. Ayaka. You're just scaring her out" he laughed, looking at me. I squeezed his bicep.

The old woman; Mrs. Ayaka nodded. "There you are, shithead" we then were greeted by Osamu. "Oh, y/n. You're here" his lips formed an O before quirking an eyebrow at Atsumu. "Tryna to impress our parents, huh?" Osamu asked. "Shut the fuck up" Atsumu replied. "Watch your language, Atsumu. Your parents are here" Mrs. Ayaka stopped them from quarrelling. "Anyways, welcome y/n" Osamu flashed a smile at me. That's quite rare of him. He barely smile and this is probably the first time I saw him smiling, at me.

"Atsumu, you're finally here. I thought you would skip the family's dinner" a middle-aged woman approached us. She was dressed in blue kimono. Her hair was styled neatly. Could this be...

"I won't skip our important dinner, mother" Atsumu replied. Oh shoot!

"And you brought a friend" her eyes moved to look at me from head to toe. I let go Atsumu's arm and bowed to the lady who Atsumu just called as mother. "Good to meet you, Mrs. Miya. My name is l/n y/n" I greeted her with full of respect. I could hear a snicker coming from Atsumu and a snort probably coming from Osamu. I swallowed my saliva. My throat felt dry and my heart was pumping so fast as if it could explode any time. I get myself up to find her had her eyes locked on me. My hands suddenly felt cold. The atmosphere here felt so fucking scary that I just wanted to excuse myself. I rather go home than to be in this tense environment.

"You're scaring her, mother" Atsumu emitted a soft laugh. "She started to look pale" Osamu interrupted. I looked down to the floor, trying my best to breathe calmly. I'm intimidated by this woman. She then let out a chuckle. "I'm sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable" she said, eyes curled into a pair of crescents as she smiles. Seeing her took off the scary mask she had on earlier give me a space to breathe in relief. I almost peed in my pants!

She was still looking at me, giving a hm expression. I looked at my attire. "I'm so sorry if I dressed up inappropriately. I didn't know Atsumu would bring me here" I quickly apologized. She smiled. "Atsumu, help her with her kimono. I'll ask Mrs. Ayaka to prepare one for her. And you should get changed too" Mrs. Miya turned, "You won't be having your dinner like that, Osamu" she looked at the other twin before walking away.

I get myself changed into the light red kimono that I borrowed from Mrs. Miya. It's been a while since I wear one. It's quite big on me but judging from the material and quality of the cloth, it must be an expensive one. How rich is the Miya's family?

Atsumu entered the room. He grabbed the obiage and helped me to put it around me before layered it with an obi. "I can do it" I said. "It's fine" he said, tying the layers on me with an obijime. "It's just, we're at your parents' house. It feels wrong for us to be alone in this room" I turned to look at him once he's done helping me with my kimono. Atsumu looked handsome in his black yukata. "You look handsome" I smiled up at him. Atsumu took a red kanzashi and slipped it in my braided hair. "And you look so fucking beautiful" he kissed my temple. "Atsumu..." I gave a soft hit on his chest.

"Wait here" Atsumu walked towards the drawer and opened it. He took out two small black objects from it then proceed to close the door behind us. "Here" he showed me the objects he was holding. You had no idea how shocked I was seeing the things he was holding. It was a bullet vibrator. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I looked up at him. "Do I look like I am?" he smirked, pulling me closer to him by my waist. "But we're at your parents' house" I said half-whispering. "I know. That's what excites me the most. It'd be great to see you control yourself in front of my parents" he lifted up my kimono, slipping his hands under the cloths. "Atsumu, are you sure?" I looked at him sliding the vibrator inside my panty, placed perfectly in front of my entrance. I started to pant at the contact between the object and my sensitiveness.