thirteen.

Thursday. 7am.

I felt a big figure snuggled closer to me, tightening the limbs around me. My forehead crumpled before I open my eyes slowly. It was already morning. I took a glance at Atsumu who was sleeping next to me. His head was on my chest, arms and legs wrapped around my petite body. I couldn't help but to form a smile seeing him sleeping quietly like a baby. We spent hours talking about ourselves last night. Surprisingly, the night went smooth with us cuddling each other. There were so much things that I learned about him and one of it was his favorite food is fatty tuna. He said he'd be quiet if he was served with fatty tunas. Hm, maybe I can try to do that too. Hehe.

I stroke his soft strands gently, trying not to wake him. He seemed like he's in a deep sleep. He hummed in his sleep which made me let out a soft chuckle. How can he looked so cute when he's sleeping?

Atsumu pulled me closer and mumbled, "Don't look at me like that" I giggled. I left a soft peck on his temple. "Good morning, Tsumu" I said. He opened his eyes slowly and looked up at me. "Good morning, beautiful" his hand reached up to caress my cheek. "Did you sleep well?" I asked, leaning on his touch. He hummed yes. "You're huggable so yeah, I did" he said, flashing a smile up at me.

"Do you have class today?" he asked, scooting his big figure closer to me. He pulled the comforter and put it on him. I shook my head, fingers playing with his hair. "What a coincidence. I don't have classes too" he said. "Finally a day where we can cuddle all day with no one interrupting us" he grinned excitedly.

Ring!

Atsumu's phone rang all of a sudden. I took his phone which was placed on top of the chest drawer. "It's your mother" I handed him his phone and chuckled. "I thought it'd be a rest day for us" he whined and sat up on bed, answering the call. "Yes, hello" he greeted the woman. "Hello my son. Do you have any classes to attend today?" she asked. Atsumu scratched the back of his head. "Ugh... No. Why though, mother?" he asked. "Great. I need you and Osamu to look after Onigiri Miya. We're running out of staffs today. Could you make it?" I couldn't hear the conversation clearly but judging from the facial expression that he made, it must be something that required him to move around.

"Can't you ask Mrs. Ayaka to do it instead of us? Or maybe just let Osamu to do it alone" he whined. What a big baby he is!

"Mrs. Ayaka is too old to do heavy works and I will always let my twins to work as a pair. You both knew it yourselves" she clicked her tongue, probably done with Atsumu's whiny ass. "Try to make it here before 12pm, okay? I'll be waiting for you boys at the shop" she hung up. Atsumu threw his phone on the bed. He then caught my waist in his arms, whining out loudly. I laughed, "What's wrong?" I cupped his cheeks, making him puckered his lips. He jut out his lower lip, pouting. How old is he again?

"Mother asked me and Osamu to look after Onigiri Miya today" he sighed. Onigiri what?

"Onigiri... What?" I tilted my head. I didn't mean to offend him but I couldn't catch the things he was mumbling about. "Onigiri Miya, the shop. It's a family business" he explained. I responded with an ahhh. God, no wonder the Miyas are hella rich. Mrs. Miya ran a kimono business and they have a family business, a shop. Mr. Miya? Well, I'm not sure about him but I dare to beat my whole lunch that he's a successful person. The Miya twins are also athletes. Not forgetting about how popular they are at the campus. They're surely living a good life. Talking about being born lucky.

Atsumu then stared at me for a few minutes. I looked at him with a weird expression. "Why? Is there something on my face?" I asked, palmin my face with my free hand. He laughed. "Nah. You're pretty as always" he wiggled his eyebrows. I widened my eyes playfully, giving him a stop it face. It's way too early to make me blushing. "I think I have a good idea" he smiled mischievously.