twenty-one.

A week later...

Miya Atsumu. 8:08am.
- You're done? I'm here <3

I read the message. It was Atsumu. I quickly put my belongings into my bag, zipping them. "You're going already?" Mika asked once she walked out from showering. "Yeah, Atsumu's here" I looked at my luggage and a carry on. I was just checking if I did missed out anything. Seemed like I got all packed. "Anyways, what are you and Atsumu? I mean your status" the closet was opened by Mika as she started to find for some cute outfits for her to wear. Maybe she's going out with Daishou later.

I looked at her, humming. "Well... We're just..." I picked up my carry on before strolling the luggage with me. "We" I chuckled, opening the door and walked out. "You should tell him to at least make things cleared for both of you" she rolled her eyes. I smiled, "Have fun with Daishou!" I waved before walking towards the elevator.

Actually, Mika has a point. It's been a week since the confession. Atsumu's fully aware with how I felt for him and same goes to me. Our feelings were mutual. But our status was the only thing that hasn't made clear. We love each other, we both admitted that we belong to each other but why hasn't he ask me out? To be his girlfriend officially? This kinda bothered me. Was he being serious?

I let out a sigh before entering the elevator with my luggage.

If Atsumu really love me, then he would at least declare things between us both, and not leaving me confused like this. I don't know what to answer when people ask me what is my relationship status with Atsumu. I wanted to say that I'm his girlfriend but he didn't see anything about it. He did call me with cute endearments but he never called me as his girlfriend. I like the thing that we have for now but I just wanted him to clarify things. I was just feeling scared if I'm the only who take thing serious.

"Hey" Atsumu, who had himself leaned against the door of his Audi greeted me once he saw me coming out from the lobby. I formed a smile. It was a forced one. I just don't want to disappoint him or ruin his mood with these silly thoughts that I had in mind. Sucks to be me but I do have this one habit where I always prioritizes other people's feelings then me.

Atsumu opened the boot of his car, helping me out with my luggage. "We're going to a river camp and not overseas country, babe" he laughed, closing the boot back. I chuckled, walking towards the passenger door. He opened it for me. I simply thanked him and get in. Atsumu got into his driver seat, buckled up his seatbelt before driving away.

We have agreed to gather at the petrol station near to the campus before heading to the camp site. From what I heard, they chose a good camp site which was located in Kyoto. It will take around an hour journey. It wasn't that far from Kobe. Atsumu parked his car at the side when we arrived at the petrol station. I could see the other members of Inarizaki. Osamu was there in his mini cooper while Aran, Akagi, Kita and the others were talking outside of their cars.

Atsumu rolled down his window and lit up a cigarette. "You're hungry?" he asked, looking at me. "I have some snacks for us but they're in the boot. I can get them if you want" he caressed my cheek. I smiled, shaking my head. "It's okay. I'm not hungry" I leaned into his touch. He giggled, "You're so adorable" he leaned to peck my lips. The smell of his cigarette breath was strong. I crumpled my forehead. "You should stop smoking" I rolled my eyes. "You want to try?" he playfully offered. "No thanks" I shook my head, giving him another eye rolls.

A grey mustang parked in front of Atsumu's car. I knew whose car was it or more like it's the car I once ride. A black haired guy get off from the car. He was dressed in a simple black shirt and slacks. Who else if he's not Suna Rintarou. "I'll just go have a smoke with him" Atsumu get off from the car as well. They approached each other. Suna then took the cigarette that Atsumu offered him and lit it up.