eleven.

warning: minor violence

Wednesday. 8am.

"Hey, wake up" I heard a soft voice whispering at my ear. The voice, I heard it before. It sounded so familiar yet I couldn't recall who's the owner. I could feel my hair were touched lovingly, the strands were tucked behind the ear. "You should wake up, sleeping beauty" my face was caressed gently by a big hand. I crumpled my forehead, groaning in my sleep. "Y/N baby, wake up. You need to attend your high committee meeting" the figure pulled me closer. I heard a giggle.

My eyes were opened slowly. I groaned again when the sunlight hit my face. I turned to the person next to me. It was Atsumu laying with his bare top. His fingers were still playing with my hair. He laughed. "Good morning, crush" he greeted playfully. I chuckled, still sleepy, to be frank. I remember it now. Atsumu offered to stay over his place since it's closer to the campus and I couldn't refuse his offer. He actually has been treating me so nice lately. He treated me lunch, brought me to his parents' house, drove me here and there and more.

"What's the time now?" I sat up on the bed, rubbing my eyes and yawned. "It's 8:05am. I remember you telling me that you have meeting at 9am, right?" he asked. I turned my head to look at him. How can one looked so fucking good this early? Even if he was just wearing a grey sweatpants and had nothing covering his upper body. Life is so unfair, indeed. I nodded my head weakly. Truthfully, I felt like ditching the meeting. I was still feeling sleepy. We arrived at Atsumu's dorm around 3am last night. Yeah, we literally dragged an hour because of the car sex. I was the one on blame. I don't care.

Atsumu scanned my body. "You looked so fucking cute in my jersey and boxer. You're so small that they looked 2 times bigger on you" he laughed. I looked at the jersey which I was wearing. It had written his number, number 7. What an coincidence. 7 is my favourite number. I heard they said it's a lucky number.

"I'm not small. You are just too big" I get up from the bed, tying up my hair into a messy hair bun. "Right. I'm big. You said it yourself" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and gave him a do you wanna die glare. I can't believe he's already being a dirty minded ass this early. "I'm going to take a shower. I want to borrow one of your hoodies if you don't mind" I said. "Sure. Anyways, do you want me to shower with you?" Atsumu wiggled his eyebrows teasingly. "No it's fine" I rolled my eyes again, leaning closer to his face. "Because I know that it won't be just a shower" I pecked his lips. "Better late than never. Good morning, handsome" I giggled, making my way into the bathroom and start cleaning up myself.

***

I entered the room, closing back the door behind me. Everyone was there and I could see Suna sitting opposite to the only empty seat. Talking about a bad start of my day. I remained calm, ignoring him who was obviously watching me until I took the seat in front of him. Our eyes met but none of us smile or anything. We were just looking at each other, expressionless. His eyes moved down to the mustard hoodie I was wearing. He seemed to recognize who's the owner of this hoodie but I didn't feel bothered about it. Actually, it'd be great if he knew to whom this hoodie belongs to. I wanted him to know.

"Nice hoodie" he glared up at me. I smirked devilishly. "Thanks. It's one of my favorite" I replied, with the intention to provoke him. His face said it all. He wasn't enjoying my boldness. He should have known that he's messing with the wrong person. He should have known it from the start. After knowing how much of a dick he is, it made me grow sicker of him. I felt like the months I spent with him were just a waste. I rested my back on the seat. His eyes didn't left mine.

"How does it feel?" he asked all of a sudden. "To have my friend's dick in you?" he raised an eyebrow. I could see that annoying smirk on his face. What the hell was that?