thirty-four.

L/N Y/N 10:36am
- Good morning to the love of my life <3 it's the third day since you left for the camp. I'll be going out in a bit, feeling a lil productive today :3 I hope you're resting well and had a good meal during your breaks despite the hard work. be back soon okayyy I'll be waiting for you! I love you lots <3333

I sent the text before locking my phone. Three days have passed since Atsumu left for the youth camp. No words could even describe how much I missed him and longed for his hugs and kisses. I'll make sure to claim those once he came back. Osamu's still in Hyogo. According to him, the cook had to rush back to his hometown, so he had to replace his spot until tomorrow. Suna has been taking me out for lunch and dinner since Atsumu left and I could feel we've become closer each day. It still gave me the weird feeling as if there was something deep inside of my heart, yet I don't know what was it.

And today, Suna and I will be going out to hike. He showed me a good place for us to hike and there's even a waterfall if we lucky enough to find it. It isn't that far from the city. I looked at Mika who was still asleep in her bed. She was cuddling her plushie, body wrapped with the thick blanket like a burrito. I looked at the time; 10:40am. I hope Suna's on his way. Don't tell me he just woke up or I'll kick his ass.

Suna Rintarou 10:41am
- I'm downstairs, dummy

I looked at the message I received. Speak of the devil!

"Good morning" I greeted the fox-eyed guy once I entered his Mustang. "Morning back to you" he replied with a smile. I buckled my seatbelt before leaning my back on the seat. "Let's go!" I said excitedly. Well, honestly I was excited. I've never been to these kinds of places, the lake was the first nature I was exposed to. Thanks to my boyfriend for that. Ever since he brought me to see the lake, I started to fall for nature. They give me calm and comfort. They're relaxing. "Excited, huh?" he cackled, his head turning in my direction. I glanced at him, wiggling my eyebrows. "Well, you said there will be a river for us to swim there. I even brought spare clothes" I wiggled my backpack. Suna tsked, rolling his eyes playfully. "What if I lied about us going to hike?" he relaxed his back against his driver seat, wiggling his eyebrows. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Ahh... Come on!" I whined, tugging on his sleeves. "I was just kidding" he laughed before ruffling my hair.

"Why are you so excited though?" he asked while his eyes were focused on his drive. "Because I've never been to a waterfall before" you hummed. Suna glanced at me and back to the road, "There was one at the campsite we went, dummy. You were even there... Crying" he teased, laughing after. I rolled my eyes. "Hey, let's skip that part. I was heartbroken" I crossed my arms in a sulky manner. "I know, I was there with you, remember?" he ruffled my hair. He's right. I remembered crying my ass out there because I was so hurt. Atsumu and I fought there because of a little misunderstanding between us. And that damned Akari, ugh!

"Thank you" I hummed and pursed my lips. "Huh?" he looked at me with a confused look on his face. "For being there for me when I was heartbroken. You helped me when I was at my weakest state. You were always there for me since day one we were at the campsite. I've never got to thank you properly. I'm sorry" I clasped my hands, bowing my head. Honestly, I felt embarrassed. Suna was there for me ever since we arrived in Kyoto. He was the one who walked me to my camp, he was the one who brought me to chill myself, he was the one who brought me food and he was the one who hugged me when I cried and be there with me. Suna stretched his lips, smiling softly. "Hey, it's not a big deal. We're friends, right? Of course, I will always be there for you whenever you need me. Don't think about it too much" he rubbed my head gently. I couldn't help but to form a smile. Suna wasn't the type who likes to touch my head, he never did that when we were together back then but when he did that to me now, it gave me this weird feeling. He made me feel like I'm loved and important to someone. "Thank you again" I looked up at him to look at him in the eyes. "You're most welcome, y/n" he smiled.