seven.

warning: a glimpse of violence

Tuesday. 11am.

I tied up my hair into a ponytail before fixing my blouse. I looked at my own reflection in the mirror, checking on my neck. You won't believe it but I had to put a heavy concealer to cover the marks Atsumu left.

I have a two hours class to attend in an hour. It's a merged class so that means I'll be in one same classroom with Atsumu and Suna. Atsumu did text me earlier saying he will drive me to the campus. He insisted even though I refused him in the first place.

The plan that me and Atsumu planned seems to go well. Except for the part where we had our first sex yesterday. Suna wasn't there to witness so I believe it was pure lust. I packed my stuffs; books and few pens and keep them in my sling bag. I'm not a person who likes to carry lots of stuffs even if I'm called a student.

Ding!
Miya Atsumu 11:07am
- I'm here. You're done?

I looked at the message. It was Atsumu. I quickly grabbed my stuffs and locked the room. I actually felt quite embarrassed to face him after what happened in the gym's store yesterday. And I felt guilty at the same time, thinking if I'm using him to satisfy my sexual needs. I don't even understand myself either. What was the thing that I wanted? Was it really to pay revenge on Suna or to just whore myself out to some other dudes?

I felt disgusted with myself. I've been thinking about this a lot ever since I woke up from my sleep this morning. Atsumu has been treating me good for the past few days. He defended me at the party, been there for me, drove me home after class and so many more.

"I like you"

I can't help but to think about his little confession yesterday. I couldn't tell if he was being serious or it was because I helped him out with his sexual needs. But he did make me blushed. The compliments coming out from his sweet lips never failed to make me feel weird feelings. I felt appreciated when he's around and he's someone who likes to praise me, saying that I looked good and stuffs.

"Lost in thoughts, huh?" that was the first thing he said when he saw me walking towards his car, window rolled down to half. He looked handsome in button shirt. Was he this handsome before? I never noticed. I opened the passenger door and get in. "Looking so formal as if we have a class presentation to do" he laughed, looking at me. I gave him a you're annoying look. Am I overdressed? I literally wear a satin blouse with a high waist jeans. "Still, you're beautiful like always" he winked before driving off.

There he go again with his flirty words. He might not notice how red my cheeks were and it's because of his words. I was quiet throughout the journey and that bothered him. "Are you okay?" he asked. I looked at him. He looked... worried. I gave him a convincing smile. My mind was hazy and distracted with so many thoughts. I couldn't think straight. I somehow question myself, who is Atsumu to me. I found myself started to feel attached to him but for what? I couldn't answer myself.

"Something's bothering you? You're not like this yesterday" he asked again. He's still worried at my odd behavior. "Yeah... I was just thinking about stuffs" I said, looking at the road. "About what?" he kept glancing at me and back to the road. I didn't want to answer that question. I don't even know the answer to that. I don't even know what was it that bothers me so much and so I lied, "Our next strategy on pissing Suna" I smiled.

The sparkles in his eyes vanished and I saw that. "Oh" he nodded and looked to the front. Did I say something wrong?

***

Atsumu and I entered the classroom. Most of the students were there. Kosaku, Ginjima and Osamu were there at the back of the class, talking to each other. I took a seat at an empty table next to the window. Atsumu placed down his bag pack on the seat next to mine. "Samu, got a cig?" he asked the twin brother. "You have it yourself" was all he got from the grey haired boy. Atsumu looked pissed and done with his twin. "I left it at the dorm" he whined. I was just looking at him talking.