sixteen.

"Okay my turn" Atsumu hummed, his fingers twirled with my soft strands. I snuggled closer to him, pulling the blanket on me. The weather was quite cold but I love the warmth and heat coming from our naked bodies. It was 4am and we were still wide awake. Not only that, we played 2 truths and 1 lie to kill the time. "I like fatty tuna, my hair isn't naturally blonde... And... hm... What else?" he chuckled. "Haa... And I'm the first setter" he looked down at me, smiling.

I leaned my head on his chest. "Of course your hair isn't naturally blonde is the lie" I giggled, answering him confidently. "Wrong!" he tickled me. I squealed and told him to stop. "Hey, why not? You like fatty tuna, and you're the setter" I pouted at my loss. Atsumu squeezed me in his arms. "Yes. I like fatty tuna but I'm not the first setter" he caressed my cheek softly. I furrowed my eyebrows, feeling weird. "What do you mean?" I asked, slicked his hair away from covering his handsome face. "At first, Osamu was the one who got picked as the setter, and not me. It's because he played better than me" he explained. I looked at him. Somehow it made me feel guilty for asking.

"Were you upset about it?" I asked. My hand found his soft cheek and rubbing it gently with the pad of my thumb. He hummed again. "Kinda. I felt quite competitive. Well, since he's my twin brother so I couldn't help myself from feeling competitive about it. But then I started to practice harder and proved everyone that I can be a good setter. Then, here I am, the best setter in Hyogo Prefecture" he brushed his nose against mine. I giggled.

"You're surely love volleyball" I turned, laying on my chest and looked at him. I leaned to peck his lips. "I do. But I love you too" he tucked my hair behind the ear. I couldn't help but to smile shyly. Every thing that he did will never failed to give me this euphoric feelings. "Do you still want to play?" he asked. His hand didn't leave my cheek. He was still caressing my soft and reddish cheek. I leaned into his touch, slowly shaking my head. "No. I want to just cuddle with you" I laid down, head's resting on his chest again. He kissed on top of my head as I wrapped my arm around him, hugging him tightly.

"Do you feel regret?" he asked all of a sudden. I hummed, "About what?" I looked up at him. "Suna" he said. I stared at him for a couple of minutes before clearing my throat, forming a sweet smile later. "What he did was unforgivable but if this didn't happened, then we wouldn't be here. It's like what you said the other day" I poked his nose. Atsumu laughed, squishing my cheek softly. "You're so cute and adorable, y/n. Ugh, how irresistible" he hugged me close.

***

Friday. 8am.

We had breakfast together before taking our leave. Atsumu seemed tired. He probably stayed up all night and sneaked out of my room to get back to his room before everyone wakes up. "Samu, can you drive? I feel so sleepy. It'd be dangerous if I drive" he yawned, slipping his hands into his hoodie's pocket. I looked at the big muscular guy, letting out a soft chuckle. "Didn't you get your sleep last night?" Osamu rolled his eyes.

"Here, I've packed you some onigiris as your snack" Mrs. Miya handed me the onigiris that she have prepared in a lunch box. "We've already eat the breakfast, mother" Osamu snorted. "If you don't want to eat, then let y/n to eat it alone" Mrs. Miya playfully rolled her eyes. I emitted a soft chuckle. "Thank you so much, mother. And thank you for letting me to stay here last night" I smiled before hugging her tight. She reacted to my hug, her hand patting my back. "It's not a big deal, honey. You're an important person to one of my son. I may not know which son is it, but I will know it eventually" she chuckled.

My cheeks grew reddish. I felt embarrassed at the way she teased me. My face was burning.

"We gotta go" Osamu excused ourselves.

It was Osamu who drove us back from Hyogo to Kobe. Atsumu was seated at the passenger seat, next to Osamu and I was seated at the back seat. Atsumu was already asleep. The journey was quiet. Probably because Osamu and I were not close friends. He's intimidating though, that's why.