fifty-two.

>>>

### author's note ###
please listen to オレンジ (Orange) - 7!! on repeat. you won't regret it. it matches this chapter, the feeling i mean 🥲

>>>

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks since I get myself to Kobe.

Two weeks away from Atsumu, Suna, and even Osamu.

Two weeks being at my hometown to heal this wound.

I get off the cab once it stopped in front of the entrance gate of my college. Today, I'll be attending class as usual after missing it a few times.

I looked up at the big painted building. I felt nervous to be in class since we'll be having a merged class; where I will meet Atsumu later.

I took a deep breath and walked passing by the entrance gate.

It was almost to fall season in Japan, and the weather was quite chilly that day. I tucked my hair behind the ear, slowly making my way towards the class.

I could see people walking here and there around the campus, spotted few couples walking with their hands held firmly.

Oh, I missed that feeling.

I arrived here back in Kobe last night, yet I stayed at a cheap motel near to the campus. Honestly, I wasn't fully prepared to meet people. My emotion was still unstable as I was still trying to heal. This time, it'd take a longer time than I expected.

Two weeks with no phone signal, just enjoying my time with my family, went to the waterfall with my cousins, and just have fun. Two weeks without thinking about him, someone I used to love. Two weeks... Without seeing him.

The first thing I get once I arrived here was countless missed calls and texts. There are mostly from Atsumu, Suna, Osamu, and even Mika. Some of the committees and Inarizaki members also sent me messages asking if I were okay.

I felt grateful to have people who care about me. Really.

I continued walking, heading towards the wooden bridge, only to be stopped when I saw the figure of a person who was dear to me. There he was standing looking at me.

Miya Atsumu.

I clenched on my sling bag's strap, hesitating if I should just pass him or turn back. I felt nervous. It's been two weeks, two bloody weeks.

He was there in his mustard hoodie, one that I have once worn to campus. He looked surprised when he saw me, hands slipped in his hoodie pocket. He took his steps forward, slowly approaching me.

I averted my eyes when he stopped right in front of me, his eyes latched on me. I saw him stretching his lips into a smile from the corner of my eyes. "Hey" he greeted me softly.

His voice. I missed hearing that. But he sounded different. It's just different.

I remained looking everywhere but him, ignoring his greeting. He chuckled at how I acted. "It's really a surprise to meet you here" he mumbled, eyes didn't leave me. He forced himself to keep the smile on his face, even though the silent treatment I was giving offends him.

He cleared his throat, "Can we talk for a while?" he asked, causing me to turn my head to look up at him.

I missed being this close to him.

"Just one last time... Please..." he pleaded as he stared at me in the eyes. I looked at him, scanning the face of a person who I loved so much, more than everything. Someone who I used to dream about having a life together. Heh.