seventeen.

warning: minor nsfw. a glimpse of violence

Monday. 9am.

I thought I was late but seemed like I was the first person to arrive for the high committee meeting. I was told yesterday that we will have a follow up meeting today. I rested my back on the chair while waiting for the others.

The door was opened and Suna walked into the room, closing the door back. He looked at me before taking his seat in front of me. "Good morning" he greeted. I hummed, greeting him back. "Have you had your breakfast?" he asked. I shook my head quietly. He smiled, reaching for a sandwich from his bag. He placed it on the table. "I have an extra sandwich. You can have it" he said. I looked up at him, refusing his offer with a smile. "It's okay. I'm not hungry. You can give that to Sakura" I crossed my arms over the chest.

The smile he had on his face disappeared. "If you want me to break up with Sakura, then I'd do it" he said. I scoffed, eyes meeting his. "What?" I asked. My forehead crumpled. "I know that I screwed up. I feel regret for the shit I did at you. Sakura was just... A filler" he explained. Trust me, the thing I heard from me was ridiculous. A filler? He's telling me that Sakura was just a filler? At this time? Lol.

"That has nothing to do with me" I gave an innocent smile. "No. Please, listen to me. You need to list.." Suna was cut off when the other committees entered the meeting room. God bless!

I saw Atsumu entering the room. "Hey, y/n" he greeted me cheerfully before taking his seat next to me. Suna glared at him. "What are you doing here?" he asked Atsumu. Atsumu looked at him with a smile. "Alright ladies and gentlemen. So, I would like to introduce you our new volunteer, Miya Atsumu" Saeko clapped her hands excitedly. Suna looked up at Saeko. "I thought we're no longer taking new members?" he asked, disbelief. "One won't hurt" she replied. It was a simple respond but it was a bad one for Suna for sure.

The meeting started. Alisa was presenting her idea for our upcoming faculty project. We had come to an agreement to organize a prom event for our university.

I turned my head to look at Atsumu when I felt his hand landed on my thigh. He wasn't looking at me, he was focusing on Alisa instead. I tilted my head, giving him a are you being serious face. His eyes moved down to look at me. He smiled innocently before continued paying attention to the presenter. I shook my head to ignore him and to focus on Alisa instead but my mind was distracted when I felt his hand rubbing my covered thigh. Good thing that I wore a jeans instead of a skirt.

I tried to slap away his hand but he groped my thigh, making my body flinched a little. I looked at him. He was still in his innocent act. He relaxed his back on his seat, his hand moved down to rub my inner thigh. I bit my lower lip, preventing myself from moaning or even make sounds. Atsumu's hand then palmed my clothed pussy, his hand moving up and down. I pressed my thighs together, clearing my throat.

My eyes met Suna. He was looking at me and he seemed to know what was happening under the table. He wasn't smiling or giving me facial expressions. instead, he remained calm and quiet. He was just watching me got fingered by Atsumu.

I swallowed the moan I almost let out when Atsumu fastened his hand on my sensitiveness. Even if I was covered with my jeans, his hand was still doing good in making me wet. He leaned in to whisper at my ear, "I know that you're wet for me, baby" he chuckled. I looked at him before glancing at Suna. He was still glaring at me and Atsumu. "We're in the meeting, Atsumu" I looked at Atsumu again. He chuckled. "I know" he answered me shortly. It started to make me feel frustrated. "Want to fuck your pussy with my fingers so bad" Atsumu whispered again. I closed my eyes, biting my lower lip to control myself. I hate how he can simply turn me on with his little dirty talk. I fucking hate him for that!