twenty-five.

warning: minor explicit language

"Good morning" Atsumu held my head and kissed my temple as soon I as took my seat next to him. I smiled, greeting him back and also Suna and Osamu who were seated in front of me. We had steamed rice, miso soup, yakizakana, tsukemono, nori, and also kobachi for breakfast. "Did you sleep well?" Suna asked while feeding himself his rice. I stopped chewing on my kobachi. His question got me off guard. Well, I spent the night with Atsumu last night but we did it without no one knowing. I glanced at Atsumu who remained calm. He seemed unbothered and just eat his food. I cleared my throat before looking at Suna. "Ye..." Atsumu cut me off before I could even finish my words, "You knew it. Don't bully her like that" he snorted. Suna emitted a snicker, shaking his head and continue eating his food. He what?

"Suna, you're not going to eat your yakizakana?" Akagi asked. The third years were just next to our table. Suna took the plate and handed his yakizakana to Akagi. "Just tell me if you want my food next time" he said. Akagi grinned and took the plate from him, thanking him after. "Kita..." Osamu peeped to look at the captain. "The barbeque... It's tonight, isn't it?" he asked. Kita hummed, "It is. We will get the wet ingredients at the market later so I need you guys to prepare the others" Osamu nodded his head after the leader answered him.

"Atsumu?" a girl approached our table, standing beside Atsumu. I looked up at the brown-haired girl, she was smiling. Who the fuck is she?

"Don't you remember me?" she asked while giggling. Atsumu had a confused look on his face and I noticed that. The girl then turned his head to look at Osamu and Suna. "You guys are Osamu... And Suna, yes I remember y'all" she nodded her head before locking her eyes on Atsumu again. "I'm sorry?" the blonde guy quirked an eyebrow. I looked at Atsumu, putting down my chopsticks. Suna glanced at me. "It's me, Akari. Minato Akari. We met before" she chuckled. I rolled my eyes and continued eating my food. The food was tasteless because of her presence. I wasn't enjoying my food but I had to act like I am enjoying it to hide my annoyance. Who is this girl?

"Oh? Is that your manager?" she peeped, offering her hand at me. "Hi! I'm Akari. Nice to meet you" she said cheerfully. I looked at her hand, sighing. "Y/N" I said, ignoring her handshake. Osamu scoffed. She pursed her lips, pulling her hand in embarrassment. "Wait, we met before?" Atsumu asked in confusion. The girl named Akari looked at him again with a smile. "Yeah, we hang out at the bar before" she said. That's it. I got the answer now. I could feel my blood started to boil up in me. Atsumu glanced at me, same goes for Suna. "You must have gotten the wrong person" Atsumu nodded his head, trying to convince the lady. She laughed. "No, I'm not. I clearly remember you. We spent the nig..."

I stomped my chopsticks on the table and got up. Everyone, including the third years and Akari, looked at me. "I'm going back to my camp. I left my things there" Atsumu was looking at me. I mirrored his gaze, rolling my eyes. I was annoyed as hell. Not at that girl trying to bring up the shit she had with Atsumu a long time ago. What the fuck was that? Was that even necessary to be talked about, here? While I was there? I walked out from the dining hall, heading back to my camp.

I felt my arm being pulled and the guy stopped in front of me, blocking my way. It was Atsumu. "Let me go" I tried to pull my arm but he held me tight. "I can explain" he looked me in the eyes. He looked worried and anxious. "It's a girl from your past. I got it. You don't have to explain" I pulled my arm from his grip. "Please, listen to me. I couldn't even remember her. She wasn't someone important and besides, I've told you I've quit from doing that shit" he held my sides. I rolled my eyes, avoiding his eyes. "Y/N..." he called my name softly. I actually don't know what to feel other than annoyed and angry. I was pissed. "I need some time alone" I looked up at him. My eyes, the gaze I gave was filled with nothing but anger and annoyance. Atsumu furrowed his eyebrows. "Don't you believe me?" he asked, letting go of my sides. We were looking at each other and I didn't answer him. "I told you that she's just... Someone I once used to get over you" the frustration in him building up. "Oh" I replied shortly.