special chapter (part two.)

warning: vulgar words, sexual content

here are some songs i would love to recommend you to put on play before you read this chapter;

the rainy night - nct127
i will go to you like the first snow - ailee
sorry, i love you - stray kids
after the heartbreak - brielle von hugel
tak ingin usai - keisya levronka

'tak ingin usai' is an indo song that i've been listening while writing this chapter (note : i'm not an indo) but i love how well-written this song is, and it seems to match this chapter well ><

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

FAREWELL, MIYA OSAMU
❝ PART TWO. ❞

The curtain slid open, revealing the blonde-haired guy seated on the single-seated couch. Atsumu got up from his seat, approaching me who was standing on the mini podium. "This one looks good on you, love" he said, hand reaching to hold one of my hands.

This white lacey dress that he himself picked for our wedding. I actually still can't believe that we're getting married and have already started to prepare things for our big day. "Really? Should we get this?" I asked, giving gentle rubs on the back of his hand with the pad of my thumb. "If you like it then we could, baby" he got onto the podium, catching me by my waist as he pulled me closer to him.

He gave a look at the staff so they could give us some time.

"What is it mhm?" I asked, hands on his chest. He held the back of my waist carefully while the other hand tucked the stray hair to the back of my ear with his eyes locked on mine. I looked at the man standing right in front of me, who is soon to be legally called my husband. My ride or die, Miya Atsumu.

"You look beautiful, my wife" he mumbled in his soft voice, eyes didn't leave mine. His little compliment did cause a pink blush on both of my cheeks. Atsumu is really good at giving me a whole zoo inside of my tummy. The word my wife made it even worst, yet I wasn't complaining. I started to love how that little nickname came from him.

"You surely love to give me compliments mhm?" head tilted sideways, my lips curved into a sweet smile. Slowly my hands moved up to cup his cheeks in my hands, caressing them softly. "I only say real things especially when it comes to my woman" he replied as he stole a peck from my lips.

"I can't believe that I'm marrying my first love" he grinned. The excitement was shown on his face. He meant every word that came out from him. I looked at him, admiring every single part on his face. "And I'm glad that you're the person I'm marrying" arms wrapped around his figure, I leaned closer to catch him in my arms- hugging him tightly.

Believe it or not, after all the things that happened in the past, my feelings for Miya Atsumu have never changed. Even though we were separated by time difference and distance, yet we both could at least keep the feelings in us. The love for each other. That's the greatest part of our love story, I could say.

Atsumu held the back of my head and rubbed it gently before he leave a kiss on top of my head. "I'm so in love with you" he hummed, giving me a slight squeeze.

"I love you more, Tsumu".

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

A week later...

The car stopped, making Atsumu unbuckle his seatbelt. I looked at the double-storey house on my right side, the house of someone I knew. Someone who I had a history with.