twenty-eight.

"Thanks for the ride" I unbuckled the seatbelt once Suna stopped his car in front of the dorm's lobby. "It's nothing though" he ruffled my hair, smiling at me. I get off the car with my stuff and waved at him. I saw Suna's Mustang left, my hands picked up my carry-on. I walked into the building only to stopped when I felt a hand grabbing my arm. I turned to the hand's owner. "Osamu?" I looked at his grey eyes. "Come with me" he said. He was still holding my arm. "I feel tired" I refused him nicely. I don't know why he was there but if he's trying to make me confront Atsumu, then I'd let that pass. "Please" he looked at me in the eyes. "It'll be just us, I promise"

I clenched on my jeans, sitting up straight on my seat. Osamu brought me to the nearest McDonalds. Honestly, Osamu was still an intimidating person to me and it did make me feel more awkward being alone with him like this. I had no idea why he brought me here and the fact that Atsumu wasn't here with him left me questioning about it. Does he have something to talk about to me? Lips pursed and fingers fiddled, I remained quiet on my seat while waiting for Osamu to finish buying us food. Speak of the devil. He came with a tray filled with burgers, side snacks, and drinks for us. He sat down opposite me and handed me the burger that he bought for me. I was just looking at him. He munched on a french fries before his eyes moved to meet mine. "Eat it" he said. It was a short and concise reply. "Do you have something to talk about?" I asked. Osamu was busy unwrapping his burger, taking a big bite on it. "Let's talk after we finish eating" he said. "Then I'll wait" I said. I didn't bother to start eating the food. The curiosity in me started to build up. What is it that he wanted to talk to me? I need an answer.

He chewed on his food and let out a sigh. "Please eat. You skipped your breakfast, isn't it?" he interlocked our eyes. "I'm not hungry yet. I'll eat later when I feel like it" I gave a convincing smile. He placed down his burger, sighing at my stubbornness. He took my burger and unwrapped it before he handed the burger to me. "Listen to me and eat this" I looked at him. He looked worried. The look in his eyes, he was concerned. My hands reached for the burger. "Thank you" I mumbled before started eating it slowly.

"How are you feeling?" Osamu asked after taking a sip of his lemon tea. "Decent" I replied shortly. He sighed. "What is it?" I asked, reminding him to tell me the reason why he brought me out for lunch. My eyes met him. I need the answer already. "You're not being honest" he shook his head. "Then why did you ask if you know the answer?" I mumbled. Truthfully, I was still feeling hurt by Atsumu. I couldn't forget about what happened. Him yelling at me, he got kissed, and when he said that he's disappointed in me. Everything happened too fast. I wasn't prepared. Emotionally and physically. I was emotionally exhausted and my body felt numb. Probably because of crying my ass out. "You need to listen carefully to what I'm going to say, okay?" my mouth suddenly felt dry. My heart started to race. I started to feel nervous and anxious.

"I know Atsumu has been a real shithead towards you lately but just to remind you again that he loves you so much. I'm not siding or anything but as a brother, I just don't want to see him hurting" I scoffed, forming a bitter smile. "I was hurt too. I'm still hurting. You can't just blame it on me" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Let me finish first" he said, shutting me out. "Y/N, I care about you too because you're one of the important people in Atsumu's life. Seeing you guys fighting like that bothers me so much. I understand if what he did was unforgivable to you but people make mistakes. Atsumu has his own flaws. He wasn't born perfect. He makes mistakes. But he's improving himself to be better. He's trying to change himself for you. I saw him quitting all the things he once enjoys doing because of you. He wanted to impress you, he doesn't want to let you down, and that's why he's changing. You don't see it but he's trying his best. And I'm here asking you to at least give him time to prove himself that he's a changed man. I don't want to see his effort being wasted just like that. He loves you so much, y/n" I looked away, breaking our eye contact. "I confronted Akari after what she did last night. She claimed that she doesn't know that you and Atsumu are dating. Something is just too fishy but I dare to assure you that Atsumu was a victim. He knows nothing. He was shocked by her sudden move. Y/N..." Osamu called my name softly.