fifteen.

warning: strong sexual content

>>>

### notes ###
songs recommendation for you to listen while reading this chapter, hehe. listen following the order okay. also, i believe in The Weeknd's supremacy 😂

1. Often - The Weeknd
2. Call Out My Name - The Weeknd
3. Earned It - The Weeknd
4. True Colours - The Weeknd
5. Try Me - The Weeknd

>>>

Atsumu carried me bridal style towards the bed. His eyes were locked on me. None of us said a thing as if our eyes were the one who were talking. He gently placed me down on the bed before climbing up on me, positioned himself between my legs. I laid back on my elbows, eyes didn't left from the big figure in front of me named Atsumu. He slipped his hand below my thigh, massaging it gently. My groin flinched at the contact of his hand. He trailed his hand up to the upper part of my thigh, his eyes were following the movement of his hands. He digged his fingers on my thigh, giving a low pain at the force before continue trailing his hand down to grab on my calf. He lifted up my leg, leaving kisses from my knee up to my inner thigh.

My fingers found themselves buried in his hair. My back arched when he kissed down to the area near to my vagina. "Ahhh..." I threw my head back, softly gripping on his hair. Atsumu lapped his tongue on my inner thigh aggressively, knowing that I'd like how skillful his tongue was. His eyes moved up to see my reaction when he playfully tugged on my skin with his teeth. I could feel the tip of his tongue licking my skin as well. I looked at him with my half-lidded eyes. I gripped on his hair tighter. "Atsumu..." I whined. I've become more impatient but this bastard would torture me. He will never let go of that part.

Atsumu leaned up, bringing his face closer to mine. I looked at his plump lips. I wanted that lips to work on me, every inch on my body.

"What is it, baby?" he formed a smirk, whispered against my lips teasingly. Atsumu would just make me grow wetter if he continue doing this. I swear to God!

"What is it, that you want from me?" he ran his hand to my womanhood, his fingers playing with my wet folds. I whined, throwing my head back again. "Do you like it when I touch you?" he kissed my neck, mumbling on my skin while his fingers work on my sensitiveness. I couldn't respond him with words yet I kept whining again and again. His fingers, they're moving so well on my pussy. I spread my legs wider. Atsumu let out a sexy laugh. "You're so desperate for me, isn't it?" he looked down at my already wet pussy.

He kissed down from my collarbone to my boob. He licked my nipple down to my tummy. His other hand touched my tummy, caressing it gently while he lick my skin. "Ngh..." I moaned, tugging on his hair. "I... I like... That..." I panted. He get up to remove the t-shirt he was wearing. I looked at his toned body. He's ridiculously hot, it's so fucking insane. He grabbed my left arm and pinned it on the headboard. I looked at him, giving such a confused look on my face. He smiled, "Don't worry, baby. We'll make love in my way" he tied my wrist to the corner of the bed with the t-shirt he wore earlier. "Tsumu..." I started to panic but he quickly kissed me to shut me out.

"I won't harm you, baby but it will give a little pain" he unbuckled his belt, pulling it out from his jeans. He then reached for the bathrobe belt and tied my right hand at the other corner of the bed. He pulled the zipper of jeans down before lifting up one of my leg to put it on his shoulder. "You know, y/n. I've never done this to anyone before. You told me to make love with you and this is how I confess my feelings for you" he kissed my thigh. I arched my back. His head moved closer to my dripping cunt, lips didn't left from my skin. He kissed my inner thigh while the other hand of him groped my boob, giving a gentle massage on it. "Hn..ngh..." I moaned, looking down at Atsumu burying his head on my groin.