thirty-one.

The lecture has finally ended, and everyone heaved a loud sigh in sync. I wasn't joking when I said the class was so boring. "Y/N" Suna called my name while having his phone in his grip. "We'll be having a meeting at 4pm" he said and that made me whine louder. I was just thinking of going back to my room and sleep. "Really? Can I skip it?" I jut out my lower lip, gesturing a really cringy pout. "Hey, I'm a part of the committees too" Atsumu waved his hand. He was asking for some attention as always. Suna rolled his eyes at the male before locking up his eyes back at me. "Unfortunately, no. The prom will be in one week. We have no choice" he shrugged. I let out another heavy sigh before placing my head down on my desk. "I wonder why they agreed to organize a prom night though" Atsumu relaxed his back and his head faced Suna. "Well, from what I heard, it's because we're the students of Communication Arts so we need to come up with a social event. And prom's the simplest idea" Suna explained. "I see. But it still requires lots of logistic works" Atsumu scooted his chair closer to mine, his left arm wrapped around my back. "You're okay?" he asked, concerned. I turned my face towards him with a pout still visible on my face.

"I want to sleep" I complained. He cackled at my whiny ass and leaned in to steal a peck on my lips. Suna was just looking at us. "You guys are seriously the simp duos" he rolled his eyes. Atsumu emitted a laugh. "Says, we should go grab something for lunch. We still have few hours before the meeting" Atsumu's fingers playing with my hair bun. "About that... Uhm..." Suna started to pack his stuff. Atsumu and I looked at him. "I'll join you guys next time. I kinda... have a date today" he wiggled his eyebrow as he gets up from his seat and slipping the strap of his backpack over his shoulder. "You what?" I widened my eyes. "Woah, you're seeing someone now?" Atsumu asked. "Well, kinda. We haven't said anything yet... Ugh... Let's assume it's a hang-out. Aight, I'll see y'all in the meeting" he waved at us before walking out of the classroom.

Osamu gets up from his seat as well with his stuff. "Oi Samu! Wanna join us for a lunch? It's on me today" he offered the twin brother but what he received was a rejection. "Nah I'm good. I'm too tired to move around so I'll just go home and sleep" he yawned and made his way out of the classroom. It's only me and Atsumu in the classroom. "What's with these people? Ditching us? Just like that?" he whined dramatically. There he go again...

"Come let's just get something to eat. I'm starving" I get up from my seat and picking up my belongings with me. Atsumu slipped his hand in mine, interlacing our fingers as he held my hand tight. "What do you want to eat?" he asked, and we made our way out of the classroom.

***

OSAMU'S POV

Of course, I did say I was sleepy but the main reason why I refused to join Atsumu and y/n for lunch is that I wanted to distance myself from them. I didn't mean to ruin our friendship, but it'd be better if I didn't become a third wheeler for them. I took the elevator down to the ground floor, walking through the hallway and exiting the building's lobby. I had my car parked quite far from the building and it's because of Kita. Meeting Kita at the gym earlier really changed my mind. I'd rather join class than to undergo his detective session. Seemed like he knew my secret now. I just hoped that he would keep it as a secret just like what he promised me.

It was quite a sunny day and the bright sky hit on my face, resulting me to squint my eyes. A familiar figure caught my attention through the unclear vision of mine. I couldn't see who was it but I was sure that I saw them somewhere. Their figure vanished from my sight before I could even recall that person. Who was it? Who was the person that it really gets to my curiosity?

"Oi Samu!" Atsumu called my name. I turned my head and saw him walking towards my way with y/n next to him. "You're still here?" he asked while lighting up his cigarette. "I thought you said you were sleepy" he snickered, hanging his arm on my shoulder. "Come, let's join us for lunch" he nudged my side. God, he's so annoying. "Nah, I'm good" I refused again. "Come on, it'll be fun if we have lunch together" it was y/n this time. She really asked me with her soft voice. I looked at her for a minute before noticing the death glare from Atsumu. I let out a sigh, "Stop it, you dumb. I'm not going to steal your girl" I looked at the dumb version of me. He gave me an eye-roll before looking away. How did y/n keep up with his childish ass again? Major respect for that because I'm so tired of him.