thirty-eight.

>>>

### notes!! ###
tune in to my spotify playlist; you won't regret i guess hehe

or listen to the songs i recommended in the previous' chapter ^^

>>>

"I'm back, losers!" Atsumu entered the class, yelling at his friends who were sitting in a group at the back of the class. I entered after him. Everyone was there, including Suna. They started dapping hands and chat while I just walked myself to my own seat and settled down. I haven't gotten the chance to tell him about it yet. His sudden presence still shocked me as if this was just a hallucination. I didn't expect he would be here this early. I haven't even get myself prepared for another fight with him. What's worst, this is the fight I, myself caused it.

I heard Atsumu talking about his youth camp, sharing what did he learnt and practiced there. The others were listening to him except for Suna whom I noticed been glancing at me, giving me a weird smile. That got me even more nervous than I already am. The guilt in me raising up and my hands were started to sweat. I couldn't keep it, I need to tell him as soon as possible. My heart felt so heavy, I felt so suffocated.

"Let's go out for a smoke. We have another ten minutes before the class start" Ginjima cut in, stopping the blonde guy from talking about his camp. "Yeah, let's go" Kosaku straightened his body from leaning against the edge of the table. "Count me out" Atsumu replied, making the others to quirk eyebrows. That's unusual. Honestly, it weirded me out as well. Atsumu is a smoker. Although he didn't smoke as often as the others, yet he's not the type to refuse. "I have extra, don't worry" Osamu patted his pocket, revealing the shape of his cigarette's box.

Atsumu ran his fingers through his hair, eyes moving to look at me. "Someone told me to quit smoking so I should consider about it for her" he shot me a flirty wink. Now, talking about being the best boyfriend ever. That made me feel even more guilty. Yes, I did tell him to when we were in our way to Kyoto but I didn't expect him to actually do it. But look at him, he's willing to do it... For me, and I did shit behind his back. I don't deserve him.

"Fuck, they're so cringy. I'm out of this place" Osamu snorted and walked away from the circle, heading towards the mens. "For real. I'm going with you" Suna sighed, slipping his hands into his pockets and tailing behind him. Kosaku and Ginjima looked so confused and blank but they followed the two eventually, leaving Atsumu alone at the back of the class.

Seeing his friends leaving the class for a smoke, Atsumu made his way towards his seat which was just next to mine. He pulled his chair, bringing it close to mine and sat down. He propped his elbow on my desk, resting the side of his face against his palm. His eyes locked on my visual. He was admiring me with a sweet smile curved upon his lips. He tucked my hair behind the ear, moving away the strands which were covering my face. "I miss you so much, beautiful" he murmured. I swallowed, hands clenching on my jeans.

"I... I miss you too" I bowed my head. I can't even look at him in the eyes. I can't even face him properly. I was too scared of literally everything. I wanted to end this suffocation but I don't want to ruin his good day. He looked so excited and happy to finally be back in Kobe. I can't just let myself to ruin it. I need to at least find a good time for me telling the truth but at the same time, I was lowkey impatient and selfish.

"How are you?" he asked while his hand glued on my cheek, the pad of his thumb brushing against my skin. I can't deny, I missed him doing all these boyfriend material gestures. I looked into his eyes. He missed me so much, I can feel it. "Did you eat well while I was away?" he leaned in to steal a peck on my lips. Yes, it was the clingy Atsumu I knew. I hummed, eyes were still staring at him in the eyes. "What did you do then?" he smiled. His fingers stroke my hair lovingly.