Chapter-32

Ashton's POV

Even after beating that jerk until he couldn't utter a syllable, I wasn't feeling satisfied because no amount of beating would do justice to what he did with Arinya. When I banged his head on the wall for the last time, Arinya shrieked loudly which drew all my attention towards her. She wasn't only disturbed but emotionally, mentally and physically drained. It broke my heart seeing her so vulnerable and broken. Her eyes no more held that shine because it was replaced with only darkness.

I embraced her tightly in my arms and tried to calm her down my massaging her head, palms and back. She rested her head on my chest and within a few moments she blacked out.
"Shit." I touched her cheek lightly to wake her up but she did not.

I saw that bastard one more time lying on the floor and it made me want to beat the living crap out of him all over again but I chose against that. I covered Arinya with the duvet properly from chin to toe and lifted her up in my arms.

I exited that room and saw the three men waiting for me in the living room. When they saw Arinya in an unconscious state, they couldn't help but feel sorry and sympathetic for her.

"I am taking her home. One of you call my driver, he'll pick you guys." I announced.

"Don't worry about us man." Riyan said.

"Yes, take care of her." Aaron and Aiden too whispered.

I nodded and was about to exit the apartment when Natalia entered through the front door.
You chose the worst moment to come in my sight.

"Uh..y--you guys here." She was extremely shocked to see all of us and moreover Arinya in my arms.

"Keep your shit mouth shut." Riyan shouted at her.

"Shame on you, fucking bitch." Aaron too joined him.

"Mind your tongue you two." She shouted back.
That's where you went all wrong again.

"Don't you fucking dare shout at anybody. You're lucky that you're a woman because I don't raise my hand at women unlike that bastard beaten to pulp lying inside." I shouted and she flinched.

I wasn't really wanting to speak to her at the moment because right now my only priority was Arinya and her health but she didn't let me have any other option.
Well ofcourse, I wouldn't have let her roam around freely after doing what she has done.

"You know what, I'm gonna deal with you afterwards that's for sure but don't you fucking dare step in my company ever again if you don't want the worst of worse to happen with you. And yes if I ever see you near Arinya again then be ready to bear the consequences you couldn't even imagine in your worst nightmare." I warned her in an aggressively calm voice.

"Oh really what will you do?" She folded her hands and gave me a challenging look.

"This ego of yours is going to last for only as many days that you can count on your single hand's fingers. COUNT YOUR DAYS BACKWARDS." I shot back angrily.

"That bitch is of no good, neither in life nor in bed and you're threatening me for her." She again blabbered garbage that's filled to the brim in her mind.

"She isn't a low-life bitch like you. This woman is well-respected and everything that you can never be." I was so angry at her filthy remark but I replied back as calmly as I could. Her expressions turned sour and before she could utter more bullshit I exited the apartment. Riyan, Aaron and Aiden too walked out of the apartment after me.