Chapter-18

Arinya's POV

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!" Elle and Samantha screamed in unison and started jumping in excitement like kids.

"Jesus, stop cursing our eardrums you two." John said while covering his ears with his palms.

"Yes Sshhhh. We're still in office guys." I whisper-yelled at both of them. Well I can't blame them too, I expected them to behave this way. I told them that Aaron has invited me to his inauguration party and I am going with Mr King.

Not to lie, my insides are squirming in an anticipating yet a satisfying feeling since the moment Mr King said that I'll be going with him to the party.

Though thinking about the whole plan to find who the stalker makes me uneasy and perturbed but Mr King has assured me he won't let anything happen to me. When he said that to me I felt a pang of sentiments in my heart. A flood of emotions ran through my veins and left me overwhelmed. A lone tear was about to escape my eye but I somehow controlled. I don't know why is he helping me to this extent but I can never be any less grateful to him. I owe him a lot.

Also, Aaron and Riyan are so chivalrous and helpful. I don't know how to thank these three best friends. They are doing things for me that I haven't expected from anyone after my parent's demise. The way my life turned upside down after those drastic incidents, it wouldn't let me think that goodness exists in this world anymore.
Yeah Elle is an exception here, after meeting her I found a shoulder to rely on. Also now I know I can count on John and Samantha too.

I won't think twice to do anything to help these three and the three celebrity besties if they would need me anyday or anytime.
When did I get so lucky to have met such amazing people? Thank you god.

"Girl, you absolutely need a makeover." Samantha squealed pulling me to reality.

"Nooo, why do I need a makeover." I asked.

"Of course you need it dammit. You're going to Aaron Allen's party. There will be media, papparazi, celebrities, business tycoons..." She continued.

"Not to forget that hottie Riyan.." Elle cut her off and said dreamily. While she said that John eyed her with jealousy filled eyes and she then stumbled on her words which made me and Sam laugh.
These two are adorable.

"And umm.." Elle tried to find something to say while John's gazed was fixed on her. The show was hilarious.

"Babe, you're going with Ashton King. Do you understand what that means?" Samantha completed her sentence.

"Yeah that was what I was gonna say." Elle laughed awkwardly at John and he raised his eyebrow at her.

"And oh most importantly, he has never taken anyone along with him to such big events unless it's a necessity. Not even that bitch Natalia." Elle spoke.

"Oooh, that bitch's attitude will be ripped apart to see you with Ashton." Samantha squealed again and Elle joined her in the giggling session.
I found it strange that Mr King hadn't taken anyone along with him ever, so why me? I think it's just because he wants me to help out with this stalker issue.

"I would pay any amount to see the look on that witch's face." Elle said.

"You're so lucky and special Ari." Elle said fondly.

"Yes honey! Though you look gorgeous always but it's a big event so a makeover is needed."
Sam spoke. I opened my mouth to say something but the two women shushed me. I just shrugged my shoulders in agreement.
No I can't fight these two and when they're in the same team, not happening at all.