Chapter-19

Ashton's POV

I woke up in an exceptionally good mood. Today was Aaron's hotel's inaugural event and I am very proud of him. But that wasn't the only reason of me being in this elated mode. I was excited to take Arinya along with me to the party. I have never taken anyone with me ever to such events after I earned a social status for being on the top of my game. The media people go out of the order with their questions even if there's no such connection of me with the woman and that annoys the shit out of me.
Apparently, this time it's different, I am keen on taking Arinya with me. Though she may think that it's just because of that bastard stalker, which is one of the major reason's too but I certainly feel that this woman is exceptional. Her eyes are a hint of her purity and her actions speaks innocence.

But I somehow feel that she has layers of secrets unfolded that she's trying to deal with everyday.

I got out of the bed and straight went to take a shower. I got ready in a black tux. I checked time and it was around 10:30. Before heading towards Arinya's place, I called my assistant. I ordered her to keep a check on everything in office in my absence. I chose to take my favorite matte black beauty and the best car out of my collection. I don't intent on flaunting my possessions in front of her, rather I wanted her to sit in the most luxurious one.

I exited the penthouse and went to my private parking lot. I sat in the car I chose to take to the event today and drove towards Arinya's place. After about 25 minutes, I reached there. I got out of the car and walked towards her doorstep. I rang the doorbell and waited for her to open the door. I was feeling super restless to see her dolled up for the first time. Though she looks amazing in professional clothes too but I wanted to see her donning an elegant look.
I kept looking at my wristwatch impatiently as she was taking too long to open the door.
Dude, it's not even been 30 seconds since you rang the bell. My mind mocked me.

Finally, the doorknob twisted and she opened the door. I looked at her and I instantly felt hypnotized by the beauty standing in front of me. All the air knocked out of my lungs, well I am not the one to be blamed here, it's her. She carried an angelic vibe to her face and she was glowing in literal sense. Her dress hugged her figure perfectly and she indeed looked ravishing.
Queenin' the elegance.
Also, I noticed the change in her hair color. The new hair color complimented her as sightly as her original black hair used to.
I gulped hard and again examined her from head to toe.
Stop it pervert.

Apparently this is the first time that she was being so up front in checking someone out, basically me

Apparently this is the first time that she was being so up front in checking someone out, basically me. And I am so not complaining, I liked the bold move.

I couldn't hold back a grin while she stared at me bluntly. I cleared my throat and asked her if she's ready to leave. She felt embarrassed when she didn't pay attention to what I said to her. I again asked her and this time she replied with a yes. Not to miss, the real blush that creeped up her cheeks made it even harder for me to stay still.