Chapter-9

Ashton's POV

After the meeting, I headed towards my office. I entered my office and saw two men sitting on the couch while sipping coffee. Of course who else would they be, my two best friends. Both of them stood up when they saw me. I walked towards them and we hugged in a manly manner.

"So finally the busy man showed up." Riyan said mockingly and I smacked his head lightly.

"Shut up idiot, I might be busy for the world but never for my family." I said genuinely and signalled both of them to sit.

"We are honoured Sir." Aaron replied sarcastically to which Riyan laughed. I gave them both a stern will-you-two-stop look and they again laughed.

"Oh by the way, Congrats again Aaron." I congratulated him. When I was in the meeting room, Aaron called me to inform that both of them have come here to meet me.

"Thanks to you and your team." He replied.
Few months before, he decided to open a new 7-star hotel in New York and my team helped him with the structure and building the entire hotel but the interior designing part was taken care by his Dad's friend's son. And finally, the hotel is ready.

"No need to thank me brother!" I said.

"Actually, Ashton I am here for something else as well." Aaron spoke.

"Yeah what's that?" I asked.

"Well uh I am not completely satisfied with the interiors. I mean, I like the designs and it looks good and classy but I feel that something's still missing. So I want one of your best interior designer who can work with utmost perfection...only if that's okay with you. " He stated.

"Of course Aaron."  I replied.

"And the inauguration is next month so I want the things to be done as earlier as possible." He continued.

"Oh okay...I see." I said thinking of who could be the best person to assign this work. Suddenly, a certain someone crossed my mind and without thinking twice I picked my phone from the coffee table and called my assistant.

"Miss Rose." I spoke.

"Yes Sir." Came the reply from the other end.

"Inform Miss Young to come to my office after lunch hours." I stated checking time on my wristwatch. Only 15 minutes were left for the lunch time to get over.

"Okay Sir." She replied and I cut the call.

"The designer will be here in a while and I assure you that she won't disappoint you with her work. She is explicitly amazing at her designing skills." I told Aaron.

"Thanks buddy!" Aaron replied and I smiled at him.

"Well what's the matter dude?" Riyan jumped in between.

"What?" I asked looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I've never seen you talk about any of your employee's so enthusiastically." He grinned.

"Absolutely not, I talk about all my employees like that only. Well every employee in my company is talented and that's the reason why they're working here." I replied sternly.

"Oh Ashton, you can fool the entire world but not us.." He said and continued laughing. Aaron joined him too.

"What do you mean?" I asked confidently.

"We both saw your beaming eyes while you talked about that specific someone. Isn't it Aaron?" Riyan replied and Aaron nodded his head in a "yes".