Chapter 24

I am sorry for the very late upload! Yes nine days is the longest! I came to the point that I lost my drive to write because of some difficult things that came up these past few days so yeah that's why I'm sorry! I promise I will do my best to upload again before the year ends. So here it is! Enjoy!

Adrianne's POV

-------------------

I'm in Florida yes you heard me Florida specifically in Daytona where surfing is great, Pontius surprised me with this weekend vacation here, his own way of setting me free from the eyes of the media,fans their fans actually and all the dramas in Los Angeles the reason of my major stress of my life right now.

"Penny for your thoughts."

Pontius said pulling me back from my thoughts,he wores norhing but board shorts showing gis broad and lean shoulders and well defined stomach, taking a seat next to me in a double sunbathing chair giving me a long glass of fresh tropical juice.

I smiled at him,"Thanks" as I sipped and put it at the side table.

He smiled back and slumped his back on the chair copying my position I leaned back closer facing him so I can run my fingers on his hair.

He looked at me smiling and leaned closer to kiss me removing his Rayban and cupping my chin, Pontius really knows how to kiss a woman without doubting herself, as I grabbed his neck making the kiss harder, Pontius broke the kiss as he lowered down my neck making me bit my lip and took a grip on his muscular shoulders as he grabbed me from the back of my waist closing the very thin distance of our bodies.

God I should stop although we are on a beach but there is barely nobody here, Pontius knows a spot where everybody rarely goes but a very good one for surfing.

If I won't stop right now my libido will take control of my body and I may have given myself to him in no time.

Its not that I dont want to or I'm being impossible,its just that if I will do it with Pontius I'd rather not think of Mark.

I hated myself for thinking of him more severely now that I am officially with Pontius, I don't want to be unfair with him. He doesn't deserve an unrequited love.

I gathered all my little strength I have to push gently P's body instead of pulling him closer to me as Pontius explored my back unclasping my bra.

"Err..P..I think we need to stop."

I managed to utter shutting my eyes closed counting from one to ten distracting my mind.

Pontius stopped kissing my neck and looked at me and smiled kissing my forehead before lying back to the other side of the seat.

"I'm sorry A." he muttered under his breath. I grabbed his hand and enterlaced my fingers on it.

"No P I'm sorry." I apologized looking at him.

"I promise I will try if I'm----

"Hush now A, its ok no big deal." He cut me off not making me finish kissing my forehead and squeezing my hand.

"Come on now lets surf."

******

Pontius' POV

----------------

I know Adrianne is still unsure of herself, it hurts me thinking she is reluctant because of Mark that no matter how she hides her eyes reveals it all.

Its no big deal, I have to trust her on this I know she loves me but it doesn't mean she don't love Mark anymore.

I left her on her seat as I stretched to surf and to think clearly over things I love Adrianne and I'm doing everything I can not to force myself to her.