Chapter 5

Again dedicating this chapter to VRuthardt she is such a sweet reader.. :)

'You only live once, make a Life out if it' those words kept repeating on my head when mom called yesterday oh God..

She insisted that I should be in Pontius' place until I can freely move and completely recovered..

I don't know what Pontius did to her to convince her like that.. Hell I can't even stand him in the hospital for a few hours every day over the week..

and I'm here in his condo unit in Los Angeles his assistant brought me here telling me to wait for him.. Sitting in a huge brown leather couch drumming my fingers out of anxiety..

Why? damn in front of me is a huge picture of them hanging on the wall Mark.. my Mark is in the middle looking directly at me..

What should I do? Should I tell Pontius the truth? I let out a loud deep sigh..

"I know I'm cute in that picture but I'm much cuter in person"

I almost fell in the couch after hearing Pontius' voice I turned my head towards the sound of his voice and saw him leaning in the main door hands in his pocket grinning at me like a complete moron that he is..

"Stop doing that!" I yelled at him with a very irritated voice..

"Stop doing what?!" He just keep on grinning and shaking his head walking towards me..

"Stop frightening me you're giving me a heart attack!"

"The last time I check this is my house"..

"Oh wow! now you're throwing that thing on me! I Did not ask you to do any favor for me".. I said frowning at him.

He looked at me and look away resting his head on his hands.. the awkward silence remain like five minutes that I can't bear it anymore..

"Hey you".. Waving at him he just looked at me and looked away..

"You kind of bipolar don't you think? Or you just grew tired bugging me"..

"You don't have a job and don't lie your mom told me everything"..

shocked. Oh my did mom also told him about Mark?

"W-what else did mom tell you?"

"Well just normal stuff like personal things she did not state the obvious things I know like you're insane or something"..

I rolled my eyes.. "That's all?"

"Yes, why is there anything that I need to know?"..he raised an eyebrow

"No, not at all".. I looked away my palms sweating..I changed the subject.

"So you're kind of famous people like you because your taste of music is weird"..

"Whoa, it's the first time you brought this topic I thought you don't care at all.. and no our music is not weird it's awesome you don't need to appreciate it though".. he frowned oh no now he is pissed.

"Don't mean to offend.. well how well do you know your band mates who are they again?!".. I asked trying to sound convincing enough.

"I know them like the back of my hand.. they are brothers to me more of a family, as what they say we are brothers from different mothers"... He said casually..

"Oh, So that's cool.. so tell me more about them.. like.. er.. girlfriend?"..

He looked at me with questioning eyes..

"What's up with the sudden interest in my band mates personal life?"..

"I'm just curious you know.."

he hesitate for a second and smiled.. "Well not to break that little heart of yours but Cubbie is married and Mark no Foster has a girlfriend and yes I'm single.."

I thought my heart skipped a beat after hearing it..

"What M-Mark has a girlfriend?" my voice sounded shocked and defeated.

"Why are you so shocked-- and yes you heard me he has a girlfriend and they are dating over a year"..

"Why?".. I almost choke asking him fighting the tears that threatened to escape my eyes..

"Why? because he is single never dated anybody since I met him and if we ask him why he just kept on saying he is waiting for somebody to come back" he shrugged and looked at me.

Mark is waiting for me.. oh no he dated just a year ago after two years that he thought I died..

"Did that somebody came back? Is that his girlfriend now?"

"I don't think so, Mark is open with us except with that mysterious Love of his life he never talked about her and we never pushed the subject and leave it that way" he said looking at me.

"He loves her?" I asked hoping he say no.. Pontius might have sensed the sudden change of my mood and just answered my question.

"Well at first I doubt it but they lasted for a year so if it's not love Mark is a jerk for fooling himself and I doubt it.. You know one of our songs I'd do anything for you? Mark composed it a long time ago and he released it eventually after they dated so I assume the song is dedicated on her"

Pontius was about to ask something when his phone vibrated in his pocket well I assumed somebody is calling so I looked away..

"Yes hello I'm the other Mark how can I help you?" Pontius answer with a casual tone

My thoughts drifted away the flame in my heart died.. I know it's my fault right? Damn stupid what did I expect that Mark will not look for somebody else? I never thought of that my bad..

"Hey A you have something to wear? Oh yeah I know don't bother my sister Rebecca has a dress here don't worry she never used it never got a chance maybe it can fit you since we don't have much time to buy one"

"Hey wait up where are we going? I'm still not in my good shape you know got these ugly bruise you may not want to take me somewhere public besides I'm not in the mood to socialize" I dropped my gaze.

"Don't worry I will not take you anywhere in public and yes even if you're black and blue I will not be ashamed to take you anywhere you're beautiful A..' he said a matter of factly.

"What's up with the names Pontius?"

"You're Adrianne right? So it's kinda long so I decided to call you A. isn't it obvious? Come on use that never been used thing in you that starts with a C it's called Common sense"

I rolled my eyes and shake my head. I'm not in the mood of these sarcasms.

"Get up A, I just grew tired of you bugging me with my band mates' you can ask them personally because tonight you will meet them and yes Mark The Foster will be there"

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

What do you think? Party at the next chapter! Oh can't wait!

-Later's Baby