Chapter 33

Wattpad deleted my whole story I was about to publish after an hour I uploaded Chapter 32. I got so pissed! That I rewrite all Chapter 33 again! But before I was even halfway through this chapter I got a problem with my eyes it hurts so much and got swollen for over a week that I got confined because of the severe infections with the eyelids, the doctor said I can't go online nor even watch TV or even stare at my cellphone in short these past few days/weeks I was living the stone age. Now I got the Doctors permission but in a limited time to open my laptop. I promise I will update and write Foster wife in those little time the doctor gave. I missed wattpad and writing and specially you guys my readers! I got a hard time rewriting it! argh! Anyway here it is! My only reward is for you to enjoy it!

*****

Mark's POV

--------------

"Get.The.Hell.Out.Of.Here!"

The six expected words Didi said after seeing my face.

"Don't worry I will after you here me out."

I said as I enter her apartment's living room taking a sit not bothering to ask her.

"Did Pontius sent you here?"

I looked at her with an amazed look. Does really Shrinks can read people's mind?

"Not really, he doesn't have to beg for me to come here."

"I don't need you and your concern."

Didi said without any emotions on her voice still standing in front of me folding her arms.

"If I have to drag you off here to the hospital I will. You know me. You know I can and I will."

She scoffs. "Like hell you can."

"You are selfish. I don't know where did you get that trait since the Adrianne I know----"

"The Adrianne you know is long gone." Didi said cutting me short. "And I'm not selfish." She added with a glint of sadness in her eyes that made me regret for saying she is selfish.

"Look I'm sorry. But no matter what reasons you have it will never make us understand why are you doing this!"

She didn't say a thing but instead sat at the far end of the couch with a cat on her lap.

"What did your mom say?"

"Like none of your business."

I rubbed my sweaty hands in frustration. God she is so hard headed.

"Why don't you let your self be treated Di?" I asked with much seriousness in my voice.

"Because this time I have no way out."

*****

Didi's POV

-------------

I wanted to run to Mark and feel the need to be loved by him once again. The only thing I wanted right now is to be with him, I always see how vulnerable I am everytime I saw him.

"How come you could say that to yourself?"

I sat on the couch as my feet turned like jelly, I can't do this anymore pretending to be allright infront of him. I need an escape plan a diversion.

"I see that you are finally getting married!" I smiled trying to hide the fakeness of my enthusiasm.

Mark frowned. "W-what?"

I rolled my eyes as I followed him sitting down on the other couch.

"Oh come on Regine put an effort to give me an invitation."