Chapter 23

Pontius' POV

----------------

"Stop it P!" Adrianne said in between her giggles and laughter as I kissed her everywhere in her face.

"What? You said I kiss you?"

I was about to kiss her in the nose when she shoved my hand.

"Somebody might see us..." Her head turning Looking everywhere.

"So what? I would like the world to know how beautiful my girlfriend is..."

She pouted and played a smile on her lips..and I kissed her again on the lips as she laughed.

"You can't get enough of me don't you?"

"You should be kissed everyday, every hour, every minute and every second A."

She laughed rolling her eyes.

"Come on P. people are waiting for you."

Adrianne opened the front seat and hopped in.

"What? Come on now you drive."

******

Adrianne's POV

-------------------

As Pontius drove he keeps glancing at me like a total idiot.

"What? Do I entertain you?" I laughed.

"I just can't believe it A, its like its impossible you will say yes to me..."

"Why you're not that ugly for me to like you, you know."

He smirked and turned serious again.

"What about Mark A, what will you do with him I mean you're still his wife technically speaking.."

I sighed deeply and smiled at him.

"Will you fight for me P?"

He took my hand and kissed the back of it and hold it while the other is on the steering wheel.

"As long as you want me to A, I will fight for you.."

*****

Pontius parked the car and we both stepped outside Pontius went to me and hold my hand.

"This will be the moment that we will face the world A, will you not be ashamed to hold my hand?"

Pontius looked at me with eyes full of compassion I tiptoed slightly pecking him on the lips.

He laughed.."I'll take that as a yes A."

As we entered the pub Cubbie approached us looking relieved.

"Where have you been we were looking for---- oh.."

Cubbie stopped talking as he saw our hands entertwined.

"Don't speak a word...Whatever you think it is...Its positive." Pontius said as we walked passed him.

He just smiled and shook his head.

"Come on guys."

As we approached the crowd suddenly turned their attention towards us as they sensed something different from three hours ago.

Pontius left me to the table as he climb on the mini stage.

"Hey guys we are so sorry for ditching you for a moment I just ran some errands somewhere..."

He stopped talking and looked at me smiling I smiled back at him waving.

"I just want you to know that the long been single Mark Pontius has finally found his match... and she finally said yes to me on my birthday!.