Chapter 25

Adrianne's POV

-------------------

A lady slapped me hard on the face like a cue when I stepped out of the taxi cab, she hit me so hard that I tasted blood on my mouth the other one followed grabbing me and pulled my hair as the other one is kicking me.

I was so stunned that all I did is to let them do their thing until they are all satisfied and will finally let go of me. Somebody pushed me from the corner that made a scratch on my knees.

I stare at then bewildered caressing my face that stings, as the other woman scowls at me but whispering something at the four others I bet she's saying to back off now as they can see I am totally messed up they are both in their early twenty's I can say.

All the expression of their faces are like they will murder me at any moment.

I just had gotten off from the airport I refused to ride with P since he will go to the opposite direction of my apartment.

"How could you! We loved you from the very start but you're a player! you're a bitch! You will be the reason Foster the People will disband!" She hissed pointing her fingers at me.

I frowned and laughing sarcastically.. What the hell was wrong with these people and they have the nerve to talk to me like that come on! I stood up dusting myself and fixing my headbanged hair.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I snapped at her, "Whatever reasons you have you can't justify your act hitting somebody you don't even know!"

She laughed mocking me. "Shut up! How can you justify this?"

She said as she shoved a daily newspaper at me and some internet site printed clippings. I picked it all up and begun reading it all.

'Wife of Mark Foster having an Affair with his bandmate'

'Rumors has it Foster the People will disband because of a major misunderstanding a major collision yes you heard it right the woman named Adrianne Marianna Lopez, yes the same Adrianne Mark Pontius is currently dating right now turned out to be Mark Foster's wife, she is still Mark Foster's wife since they are not divorced as what their marriage contract said they were married last July 09, 2005 in the State of Ohio. The big question is what the hell was she thinking?'

A police car sirens and stopped in front of us and two police officers suddenly came out and the other one spoke "Is there any problem here ma'am? Somebody reported about an incident here"

"Yes there is these ladies here happened to physically injured me and publicly humiliated me."

Yes I know it will make the issue worst but these women need to learn their lesson or else they never will.

"Is that true ma'am?" The police officer asked the taller blonde one.

"Yes and I will definitely do it again!" She tried to grabbed me but the other officer instantly grabbed her in the waist. She yelped demanding to let go.

"I think you need to come with us on the station ma'am to file a formal complaint. but before that we need to treat those wounds you need to go to the hospital."

He said as he looked at my wounds just minor cuts and scratches but made my whole body stings those ladies got really long nails man..

I just nod at him too tired to utter things I drove my car to the nearest clinic calling my lawyer to go first at the station.

******

Ponsi's POV

---------------

"Where did all this came from!"