Chapter 13.1

What I want/ dying to do ( Not so Adrianne) to do list.

1. I want to get drunk for the very first time and pass out that P. will be forced to drag me home.

2. Swear and curse on the top of my lungs.

3. Do something illegal that my mom will regret why she did not abort me.

4. Watch Foster the People Live! Big fan here!

5. Buy a Donut and never let Pontius take even one bite. P.S wanna see him drool

6. Watch LA Lakers Live! I love you Kobe!!!

7. kiss someone inside a train.

I am holding at a piece of slightly crumpled paper reading and re reading it all over again with a smirk on my face...

Glancing at a slightly pissed look of Pontius who is now driving with a scowl on his face, I know I got him right now..

I can't help but laugh just thinking about how he forced me to do a not so Adrianne to do list, I shook my head when I pictured him giving me a dont-give-me-an-I-wanted-to- feed-the-children-in-africa- look.

"Cut it off A!" He snapped scowling at me.

"What?" I almost choke saying it hiding a laughter.

He just glared at me and looked back to the road...I burst out of laughter that made my stomach hurt.

"Oh God, how I wish you could see the priceless look on your face!" I said in between my laughter and breathing.

"What's up with you and my donut!"

I locked gaze with him... and suddenly burst out to laughter..

Pontius muttered something that I did not understand... He glanced at me and back to the road to me again forming a Pontius' signature smirk on his face...

"What ever you have in mind P..."

"Shut up let's do the number one. Let's get drunk and say everything we are so afraid to say..."

-------------------------------------------

Mark's POV

I messed everything. I ruined it. I am ready to give up the life I love for the love of my life...

I sat on the tiled floor of my Condo unit and leaned heavily against the cement wall.

This is what I do after going to the studio or having a mini tour or anything that involves the band. In my alone time I let out all the negative side of me I don't want people to see how miserable I am when nobody is watching.

Didi hates me, I deserve it and I hope one day she will find forgiveness in her heart

I banged my head unconsciously hoping the pain inside will be diverted..But Didi was right Emotional pain demands to be felt.

I love her so much I'm dying to wake up everyday and the first thing I will see is her face, but if protecting her from so much pain is to hurt her by breaking her heart then I don't have a choice.

My phone keeps on vibrating inside my pocket but I did not bother to look at it, it would be just my manager or Regine or worst Gretchen...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pontius' POV

"Hey A!" I yelled at her ear because the beat of the loud music drowned my voice and to top it all Adrianne doesn't understand anything that came out of my mouth..