Chapter 21

Adrianne's POV

-------------------

We ran like hell Pontius holding my hand until we got outside the subway we didn't stop until we reached Magic Fountains. We are all catching breaths and laughing at the same time.. We slid our backs in the corner where we can see the perfect view of the fountain..Until an awkward silence came in..

Pontius cleared his throat.. "Look A---" He grabbed my left shoulder making me face him..

"I am not sorry, are you?"

I swallowed looking at him..

"No,I'm not..actually I liked it I never thought I would, but I am afraid P." I trailed off.

"i'm afraid of this unwanted attention,I'm afraid people will dig deeper about my past and they will find out everything and most of all I'm afraid P."

And I blurted it out my voice trembling and I'm a little bit shaking..

Pontius hugged me and broke just a few seconds after..

"Just give me a chance A, I promise you I will protect you.."

"I'm not afraid to try again P, I'm.afraid I can't love you the way I want to and worst I don't want to hurt you P."

Pontius didn't say any word instead he moved closer and slid his hands to mine.

"W-why do you do this P?...I mean why me? You can---

Pontius put a finger on my lips, smiling at me.

"Hush now A, why not? I mean come on Don't over think it.

"I will think about it OK? I'm trying to be sure about myself.."

I wanted to be sure about what I feel about him, about Mark..

"I understand you A, I'm not pressuring you and if things will be clear between us you need to talk to Foster A."

My heart sank upon hearing Mark's name I don't know what will I say if ever we'll meet again.

"I will think about it P, Your band still have a guesting in a TV show tomorrow morning right?"

I said trying to change the conversation,He just nod and smiled at me, a black mercedez arrives and honks.

Pontius hugged me and kissed me in the cheek and whispered.

"Take care A, call me when you get home.."

and then he was gone.

*****

Pontius POV

---------------

The morning show was a blast! They showed pictures of me and Adrianne inside the train.

Well the picture is pretty cute the man who took it got talent the other one is when I'm about to grab A, the second one is when I kissed her and the third is when we rest our foreheads after the kiss.

It's OK with me I mean I will be proud to tell the world how beautiful my girl is but I'm thinking about Adrianne's welfare.

I don't want people to invade Adrianne's life especially if they will find out she's Mark's wife.

Speaking of Mark, he is giving me cold shoulders lately he speak to me only casually and if its about the show the tour anything about the band but never about personal things, and I'm letting him do what he wants he is my brother and I don't want to mess with it because of Adrianne.

Our European tour was a wham!

*****

Adrianne's POV