Chapter 13.2

Pontius' POV

"You've got to be kidding me!"

Oh my poor baby, I wish I could do anything aside from watching A throwing up something venomous at the back sit of my car...

"This is wicked A, I wish I have a sister as cool as you!" Cubbie praised her like a moron that he is while holding her hair up.

"Oh God, I think I throw up my intestines in there!" Adrianne said leaning on Cubbie's shoulders wiping her mouth with her hand...

It's just ten o'clock in the evening but I bet this is the longest night I have so far..

"Come on Sis drink this up..." Cubbie held her an open bottled water assisting her to drink from it.

"Oh God When did hou two.figure it out that you were siblings?now you two are some kind of an extra terrestrial Siblings now?" I said sarcastically with great annoyance as I leaned my back against the driver's seat..

"Since the very moment she showed off her brighter side... come on sis let's step outside and breathe some fresh air it's kinda you know stink here..."

Cubbie held A's shoulders guiding her as she stepped outside the car.

"Thank you Big Bro, I can't imagine myself getting drunk like this with only P at my side, he might just abandon me somewhere and let some stranger pick me up..."

She said as she laid down at the hood of my car like a super drunk model. Cubbie laugh shaking his head in amusement.

"Oh God now I'm the bad guy..."

"You know what P, be that person your bulldog thinks you are..."

"And what does that one supposed to mean A?"

"Nothing that a below 110 IQ level that you are will understand" She snapped smiling at Cubbie.

"You two are really cute man I mean come on! .." Cubbie said looking at the two of us.

"Are you two really like this?"

I rolled my eyes on him and didn't bother to answer.

Cubbie's loud ringtone interrupts our meaningful I don't know what you may call it..

"Yes..."

"Ok-ok be there in a sec.." and he hanged up.

"God knows how much I love to stay and watch my lil sis kick your golden ass, but gotta go man..."

"Where? Oh ok never mind but...

You left your car at the bar you don't have a ride..."

"Oh there it is!"

He said in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone.. As a black SUV parked just behind my Audi with James his Personal Assistant driving it.

"Oh all right..." I said defeated.

"Man I won't say take good care of my new found little sister because I know you will.. Have a good night man! Ciao!"

He said and tapped my shoulder I nod and he went inside his SUV and disappeared in just a sec...

I sighed deeply glancing at A I shook my head and laughed silently as I went closer to her gently waking her up...

"Come on A wake up..."

She shoved my hand and muttered something in...

"Come on A get up!" I yelled just near on her ear and she immediately sat up with a total annoyed drunk look.. but damn will she ever look unappealling to me?