Chapter 20

This Chapter is dedicated to Polartropic...

I was on the private plane with Pontius, Cubbie and yes of course Mark.

The most awkward moment in my life I was seated beside Pontius and Mark on the other side of the row with Cubbie,the rest of the crew seated at the back...

I smiled at the thought of Pontius being so thoughtful making me come home knowing I missed mom so much.

Not that I can't afford a ticket but, the thought of Pontius thinking for me like that really is sweet.

Mark on the other hand since then never looked at me, he was back with his 'Act as if I don't exist' ....

I somehow hate him, why not confront me? Why are you acting like this? I asked him mentally.

They were all past asleep with their tired looks they are not much sociable though when they're tired.

Well it's usual to people like them with a job like that to try to catch sleep whenever they have a chance.

I looked over the window being amazed by the view of it.

Suddenly my supressed anger came in. If he really truly loves me he will fight for me, but he is doing the exact opposite.

My thoughts drifted about me being an instant celebrity...

I even had a fake twitter account and a fan page on facebook.

Left and Right shows on TV asking me if I could be a guest.

I saw on you tube that my interview with Ellen hit Ninety Million views.

This instant fame instantly draws instant friends as well as instant enemies like what I read on a site that I am a Fame whore and I'm a gold digger always begin and end with a 'B' word..

So this is what it feels like to be loved by people whom you don't know and never met in your entire life and also on the other side to be judged by people who doesn't even bothered to know you before hand.

It's already Eight o'clock in the morning and any minute from now the plane will land..

I am getting excited to see mom for the first time for over eight months. Smile plastered on my face thinking she will be surprised because she doesn't know I'm coming home.

I took a leave for two weeks.. Since It's my first leave since I worked with my school...

the pilot spoke on the speaker saying we are about to land interrupting my thoughts.

We are now on the airport and I on the other took a different road accompanied by a crew avoiding a commotion if the reporters will see me they will actually go crazy.

I have an option if I like to come with them in France in their second leg of their Euro tour or I will decide to stay a little longer in Spain and go home by myself.

James FTP's crew a young in his early twenty's led me to a black mercedez benz the driver opened the door and I immediately slid in James put my luggage at the trunk of the car thanking James for the courtesy he smiled and waved walking off.

Our farm is a two hour drive from the heart of Barcelona. A grape farm back when I only spent my time their during holidays I loved it their very different from a usual city life. and when we went back here in Spain I spent all my time in Barcelona since I was taking my Chemo and at the same time trying to go back to school.

I sighed as I look at the window thinking about what kind of life I have on Los Angeles now,FTP fan or not has all their attention on me.

Being the girl who every girl would kill just to be on my position. I mean really seriously? was it really unusual for a man to confess his love? I mean it happens in a typical day right? or did just Pontius hit the bullseye like the world is really in deep trouble with darkness, money, power and whatsoever that knowing what happened to me and Pontius on national TV is like a breath of fresh air.