Chapter 29

Mark's POV

---------------

"Are you done? Are you done destroying us?"

Regine looked defeated as I hold one of her arms but managed to give me a smile that definitely made my blood boil.

"Mark come on I know you are just blinded by the thought you love her..."

I clenched my fist hard and tried to take a deep breath so my temper won't pass my limit.

"Are you insane? You don't love me you are obsessed with me! Get over yourself!"

"So you want it the hardway too huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"Call me everything you want but if I'm not happy nobody should be happy!"

"You insane pathetic-----

"Shut up! You know we had a deal before you forget about Adrianne and we will forget about Mr.William Pattinson."

I looked at her like I'd really like to grab her neck but I tamed myself not wanting to do something stupid.

"You know I don't care about it anymore..." I laughed. "You can't blockmail me with that, not now especially I have a strong feeling that he is still alive."

Regine's expression darkened. "Oh so you think he is still alive? That love put you to that illusion?" She smirked stepping closer to me. "Prove it."

"I will." I answered back with full annoyance.

"But my patience is not perfect Mark you know that, you're smart stop chasing both or you will end up with nothing. In this world you can't have the best of both worlds. There's always a choice between it."

I just shook my head and yelled. "When will you get rid of me!"

"OK I will give you a chance, I will give you ten days to find Mr.Pattinson if you succeed I will let you go and if you failed we will get married."

I was reluctant I can't completely trust her. She cocked an eyebrow on me waiting for my answer.

"Deal?"

"No I'm not dealing with you."

"You know what you're putting everything in jeopardy! Your life and your career you choose!"

"But it doesn't make any sense at all! Look even if I marry you we will just put ourselves in deep hell you imagine?"

"Yes. Its OK rather than seeing you and Adrianne happy."

"Why are you like that what is happening to you? You are not like that before" I asked in a weak voice.

She just smiled. "Maybe you haven't seen the other side of me yet."

*****

Mark's POV

--------------

"Yes any problem?"

Isom answered his phone just on the very first ring.

"Man change of plan I will look for Mr.Pattinson personally."

"W-What?! Why? What happened?"

"I know we've talked about this already, Adrianne went to LA without me because of Regine going here and its a long story so to make it short I need to find Mr.Pattinson here before Gretchen and Regine does."

"OK I understand but how about Adrianne? Is that more important than her? Come on man everything has changed so many years ago that you merely have nothing,but now you are already successful we can find a great lawyer and put up a good fight."