Chapter 2

Dianne's POV

Present Time

I'm driving my car towards Los Angeles right now. Smile plastered in my face I'm ready.. ready to take my life back.. I was in Ohio over a month fixing everything there first mom came with me but soon left after a week because she can't leave our grape farm for too long..

I know I made a mistake lying to Mark that I'm dead, sending a letter to him pretend that it cane from mom saying I died over a year ago,yes I know I know I screwed big time! and I regret it everyday and every night that I lived and defeated cancer I made a mistake and I already paid for it, and now I'm making all these mistakes right..

I looked At myself at my rear view mirror.. It made me smile looking at myself now I feel different back then at Ohio I have a thin figure very thin actually I was just 117 pounds now I'm 145, my face has now this natural glow unlike before I have a pale dull skin, now I have my natural tan back..my eyes are no longer have these dark circles,my lips not chapped anymore and I am no longer bald.. I gained back my thick brown wavy hair and it's naturally shiny now..

I don't consider myself beautiful but atleast I can't say I am ugly too.. I am not one of those victoria's secret like model's body but atleast I'm not fat nor thin.. and I am happy because beyond my imperfections I have this one Edge I am a survivor.. when i was slowly getting rid of my cancer cells I enrolled to college again in Spain after I dropped out in Ohio I am now a graduate in BS Psychology and already finished my Masters in Clinical Psychology.. I'm planning to take my PhD in Harvard or Princeton it depends on how smooth things will go.. because as of now it's not my priority..Mark is..

It's seven years I know Mark thought I was already dead, I was being unfair to him knowing I stopped communicating to him after 4 years.. and this is the best way for me to say I'm sorry to him..

I'm a bit nervous.. yes I am much things has changed..Mark now is not my Markie bear anymore.. He is the Mark Foster of Foster the People,yes I am greatful truly I am for what he achieved but what will happen if Mark will be upset upon seeing me? I shaked my head and shut my eyes unconsciously of the thought of it..Mark not wanting me anymore..

My deep thought was interrupted and my eyes snapped open upon hearing the loud screeching of the tires of a black SUV coming my way.. I stepped on my break and stirred my stirring wheel trying my best to avoid the direction of the black SUV but too late I hit the left side bumper of the car oh my God! I was lost in my thought that I was driving in the wrong lane.. I stepped again on the break pedal but damn I lost control when panicked striked at me heart sinked and I closed my eyes shut as my back slamned on the driver's seat as my car veered to a tree.. and a loud crash sound was all I heard and all went black..

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I am dead oh Dear Lord why did you let me survive cancer and let me die in a car crash accident this isn't fair..

"She needs to be observed first and run some random test to see if she has a concussion, she hits her head pretty bad but still she's lucky no broken bones or anything that needs operation"..

I heard a woman's voice explaining something about a head injury sort. .

"I hope she doesn't have one, and please Doc keep me posted if she wakes up, or my PA we left a contact no. so that we will be informed right away, as of now I have to go I was already 2 hrs late for our Rehearsals my manager is pretty worried".

a man's voice.. I wanted to open my eyes and take a look of who this man is but I just can't move any muscle..

"That will not be a problem Sir my nurse will call you anytime Ms.Lopez wakes up"..

"Thank you then"..

and heard the door knob open and closed after a few seconds.. and slowly I started to get loss in my thoughts and dizziness take me to sleep..

######################

Who's the mysterious man that brought Diane from the hospital? find out soon.. ^^