Chapter 22

My readers really does make me smile especially the comments it really puts a smile on my face... ^_^

Pontius' POV

----------------

I saw the look on Adrianne's face, the way she look at him is priceless she never look at me that way, no matter how hard she hides,it just comes out naturally.

She loves him no doubt about that and it hurts but if you learn to accept things.

Mark said something to her that made her like he took something away from her..

I instantly let go of Gretchen and find my way to her not bothering to pay attention on what Gretchen says...

"Hey!" I approached her and held her hand.

"Care to dance with me?"

She just smiled and nodded. We just danced without talking Adrianne rested her head on my chest.

"I'm hungry P lets go grab something."

Adrianne took my hand and led me to the buffet table.

"Hey Ponsi you ditched me again."

Adrianne and I looked at each other as Gretchen approached us with a vodka on her right hand.

"P try this shrimp balls its amazing!" Adrianne remarked as she stuffed some in my mouth.

"Are you not ashamed of yourself?"

Gretchen hissed at Adrianne with a total disgust on her voice.

"Oh P, Donut will totally love those.." Adrianne ignored her pointing at the Tuna sushi.

"Yes we'll give him later." I smiled.

"Hey don't you dare ignore me!" Gretchen shoved me and stepped forward closer to Adrianne.

"The Shrimp balls are really good P,it taste like I'm about to ruin somebody's night."

"You bitch!---

"Please Gretchen don't make a scene here." I pleaded as she yanked my hand off her elbow.

"I'm ruining the party? God come on Ponsi this slut is manipulating you!"

"Oh God six shots of vodka and she's still pathetic, I'll be at the table." She smiled sweetly at me and started to walk away and suddenly stopped and look again to us.

"Did you hear that?" Gretchen glaring at me with too much irritation on her voice.

"Loud and clear Gretch, can you please excuse me?" I walked out before she can say something else and went back to Adrianne's table.

I sighed loudly as I took a sit as Adrianne crossed her legs and propped her head on her elbows on the table.

"If you have nothing nice to say come sit with me and we can make fun out of people together."

I chuckled and look at her shaking my head.

"You really has this ability to annoy and irritate people that is not really fond of you A.." I laughed thinking about Gretchen's face.

"Oh well..There's got to be a polite way to request people to go fuck themselves, I just have not found it yet."

I rolled my eyes and laughed in enthusiasm.

"I'm bored P, come take my hand I will take you to the wild side."

I frowned as Adrianne stood offering her hand to me.

"Where are we going?"

"To the real party?"

I rolled my eyes again. "I just can't ditch all these people here it's too early."