Chapter 34

Pontius' POV

----------------

"Are you OK now?"

Cubbie asked out of nowhere as we rode our bus back to LA after our show in Sacramento. Mark left earlier.

"What?" I asked stretching my arms and legs.

"You know what I mean."

"Is this about Adrianne again? Yes sure I'm OK don't bother arguing with me."

Cubbie scoffed. "Oh sure, like the woman you worshipped on your feet just dumped you. Yes sure you're fine."

Cubbie is an asshole if he wanted to even if he don't wanted to.

"Geez man develop some sense of sensibility."

Cubbie chuckled. "The truth shall set you free, after it pisses you. I'm not just a band mate or a friend I am your brother so don't talk like I'm insensitive to you."

I did not answer. I kept my silence since I don't want to open up my sealed air tight contained and repressed feelings.

"There's always pain behind I'm OK. I think you should know that."

"Guys don't talk "Feelings" to other guys."

"But a man does.." He butted in.

Man he is really old to say this things. "All right, All right! It still hurts you know! I can't even put it into words.. But this pain I felt right now has no amount compared with Adrianne's. I can't be selfish to her by depriving her of something as important as her happiness. True Happiness. The thing I can't give her."

I saw Cubbie smiled from his seat. "Our little boy has finally become a man.. Can't wait for the right girl for you."

"I don't know, but for now I'm going to shut myself down emotionally."

*****

Regine's POV

----------------

"Mark please listen to me."

"No! I am done with this and with you! I want you and your sister to leave me alone and Adrianne!"

My heart sinks everytime I hear that name. "You don't have to yell at me!"

I snapped back as Mark cut off the other line. A single tear finally escaped from my eye. I don't want to cry I don't want to prove how desperate I am.

I get everything I wanted except Mark. I already crossed the line with Gretchen when we framed him up with Mr.Pattinson's fake death.

I called Mark because I am desperate I wanted to save him from my sister and her plans.

*Flashback*

"Well I want them all dead!"

My sister's loud scream echoed the four corners of our living room. My throat went dry as her words sank into my head.

"You already killed somebody Gretch, you killed that old man! I heard you talking over the phone! Please enough already!"

She drank her almost empty glass of vodka and stand up walking to the glass window.

"I'm doing this for you."

"No you are not doing this for me! This is an obsession!"

I yelled back as Gretchen scoffs and chuckled. "Oh that coming from you is so inspiring, I am not the one who is obsessed by a guy who doesn't want even a single strand of your hair!"