Chapter 18

“Don’t try to look like an innocent boy, I won’t buy that…”

 “por favor perdónanos Ms.Lopez, we’re just having fun..”

Jose pleaded with Berto and Mario trying to win my forgiveness.  

“Oh you’re having fun… you like me to have fun too?” I said narrowing my eyes.  

“Ms. Lopez we will do anything as long as you will not tell the dean this is our last chance and my mama will be mad at me and probably will disown me for good..”  He sounds sincere but I need to be firm with my decisions.

  “Look Jose and the two of you,  and..Tendrias que escucharme ok? I understand what you did…   Their face lightens up like a child.  

“But I can’t tolerate it, look understanding is different from tolerating you know that?” Resting my head on my elbow looking at the three of them their faces fell on an instant.  

“But Ms. Lopez----------   “You are not in the position to say or demand or anything…

” I warned cutting Jose not letting him finish.   They have this disgruntled look; I tried to hide a smile and composed myself.  

“But the good news is I have not come up yet with some sort of punishment, you three may go now…and I don’t want the three of you cutting class intiendez?” I scolded.  

“Si Ms. Lopez Muchas Gracias…”   And I just looked at them while they retreat the guidance office.   I sighed deeply and rested my back on my seat… Trying not to think about Mark and what happened a couple of nights ago… suddenly the door came open.

  “I told you to knock----   When a blonde headed named Pontius came into view waving like an idiot at me, He wears an eyeglass that made him look like a nerd and a beanie with a brown jacket white shirt paired with a black jeans and sneakers.  

“Having a bad day?” Pontius Jested. Rolling my eyes at him I stand up and slumped myself on the couch gesturing him to sit beside me.

  “No I thought you were one of my students…so how did you sneak in without being noticed huh?   “Because I’m a genius..” He smirked winking at me.  

“All right then…” I smiled sweetly at him and then punched hard his shoulders making him wince a little maybe because of shock.  

“What the hell A! Are you a Bipolar-Sadist or something? Pontius whined comforting his shoulder

.   “Where the hell have you been this weekend, I tried to call you, Cubbie tried to call you when -----   “When you accidentally ate a whole bunch of Space Cakes?”

He grinned cutting me off.   I rolled my eyes and stabbed him with my death glare.

“I was there but I was a little bit late, I took good care of your car” “W-What? Why did you not call me P? I frowned a little bit surprised I thought Cubbie left it on my apartment’s Parking lot.

“Well I just don’t want to disturb your moment with Foster, you know what I mean.” He said sheepishly. I was stunned by what Pontius said I can sense something that he might be upset of something I don’t know.

“Are you jealous?”

“Oh I bought some donuts! Wait I left it outside.”

I was not able to respond he quickly went outside and got back in a blink of an eye.

“Why on earth did you leave those outside?”

“Just want to surprise you A..” he grinned.