Chapter 30

Pontius' POV

----------------

I am worried sick. I think me too I'm going to be sick. Since Adrianne was now having her MRI scan which is scheduled thirty minutes from now I called Cubbie since the scan will last for a couple of hours I need a distraction, and Cubbie is the right man for it.

after thirty minutes there's already a knock on the door and saw Cubbie's head peeking on the crack.

"Come in."

He looked around and sat on the couch beside me putting all the stuffs that he brought on the table.

"So how's Adrianne going man?"

"She's still having her MRI test right now." I replied looking on the floor.

"OK so you whats up with you? You look more sick than her."

"No I'm just a bit worried."

Cubbie then leaned closer following my gaze, that I just look at him curiously.

"What?" I asked irritated with him, maybe calling him is a bad idea after all.

"Whats up with you and that floor man!"

"What do you mean?" I asked as I leaned away from him.

"I was here for like fifteen minutes and you didn't even bother yourself to look at me for even a second!"

"Are you jealous with the floor?"

"Are you implying that I'm gay?"

I laughed."No of course not! I'm just joking around!"

"Allright then." He frowned as he rummage his paper bag. I leaned closer as I wanted to get a look and he instantly turned his back on me.

"Hey whats in there!"

Cubbie didn't say a thing as he shifted his body facing me with his mouth so full his cheeks and lips with traces of powdered sugar.

"Hey whats that? You have Dunkin Donuts with you?"

Cubbie swallowed hard before speaking. "What? Who are you?"

"Come on man I know you've got plenty in there..."

"Oh this Donuts taste like I'm going to ruin somebody's day today." He sang as he stuffed more on his mouth revealing from the other paper bag a box of good old friend dunkin donuts.

"Hey! Give me some come on man! I know you are not so fond of those!"

I begged as I drooled looking at him slowly consuming all those bits of heaven.

"Are you my friend?" He asked as he stuffed more on his mouth.

"Of course what kind of question is that!"

"So I'm still your friend right even if I won't give you some of these?"

He grinned sheepishly as he eats more.

"Don't make me do this." I threatened.

"Do what?"

"This!"

As I shoved my body to him making both of us fell off the couch as I tried to grab the box off his hands. As the door suddenly opened and Adrianne's voice on the background.

"OK....So....What did I miss?"

*****

Mark's POV

--------------

"Are you sure this is the exact place?"

I glanced at the place as I asked the man who led me to this bar here in downtown Cleveland.