Chapter 26

Adrianne's POV

-------------------

We ate, We drove, We walked, bought some supplies from a store but we never talked.

Tik-Tok- Tik-Tok the clock is ticking the count down for three days spend like a true couple spree has officially started, but are we making most of our time? That I don't know.

I don't have my phone with me Marky took it, part of the deal no communication with the outside world.

How did he do all this? I know they will go to Toronto this weekend. I am worried, worried about Pontius and how will I face him and the world after this.

This worrying put a great shadow over problems that doesn't exist in the very first place...yet.

I just can't be instantly OK with just a snap of a finger with this deal, I'm still a woman of virtue and me doing this is against my beliefs in life.

"Di lets sleep over here I'm tired we should rest its a long day tomorrow."

The first words Mark said to me I mean aside from his questions with my human physiological needs.

"OK" I replied, this is the most awkward moment of us together.

We brought our things from his car and went in to a fancy motel where many travellers stay during the night.

Mark got only one room for the two of us, obviously I can't argue with it since we are husband and wife right?

We walked silently as we went up to the stairs to Room 214 our Room no. The room is decent and very clean it smells like fresh lavender big enough for the two of us.

I went first to take a hot shower relaxing my senses and taking my me-time reflecting all that happened during this day.

it took thirty minutes til I came out and Mark went in after me silently.

I let out a deep sigh and change with my comfortable clothes. I lied down to a queen sized bed straightening my stiffed muscles God this is my longest day ever!

I am so tired my body is tired but my mind won't let me sleep, not because I'm sharing a room and a bed to Mark because we always do this back in childhood even in Highschool I even saw him butt naked for Christ's Sake!

Mark went out from the bathroom water dripping from his hair with just boxers on I frowned with the sight that Mark glanced at me.

"What? Don' t look at me like its your first time seeing me like this." He said as he towel dried his hair.

"Yes I've seen worst."

He just laughed at me and went to the other side of the bed.

"Mark put some tshirt on."

"Why are you bothered?

"No I'm not you jerk its cold you easily get flu you know that."

He just smiled and went to his bag and got himself some plain white Hanes shirt and went back to bed.

"I really missed this Di."

"Miss what?"

"This...You scolding me like a mom..knowing me like the back of your hand...I really missed those times."

I looked at him and smiled God I missed it too...

"Yes I remember it."

"Di please lets make the best out of this.."

I did not answered him my heart beats abnormally again this time.

"You are at the very far end of the bed, you don't sleep like that."