Chapter 17

Its morning I am sitting on the kitchen table trying not to say a word.

“What?” Mark glanced at me while pouring a cereal on my bowl putting some milk. As I stared at him like I’m going to snap his head off.

“You know I hate it when somebody is pouring me my cereal, you don’t know how much I want. You don’t know my life and you don’t know what I’ve been through!”

Mark laughed and shook his head glancing at me and put the bowl in front of me and took a sit.

“I know you hate it that’s why I’m doing it, and yes I know your life since third grade and definitely Yes I know what you’ve been through last night so eat that!”

I scowled at him. Damn. I let out a deep sigh.

“It doesn’t count last night, Damn why you didn’t tell me what Space cake is!” I yelled looked at him and shrugged my shoulders playing with my bowl of cereals.

“Because you’re a nerd! You know how to formulate an atomic bomb but you don’t know what space cake is! Even a preschooler knows that thing!” Mark said in between his laughs.

“I remember everything that happened last night FYI…but the thing is.. I can’t stop my actions..”

“What did Regine do to you?” Mark said reluctantly.

That’s it I pushed the chair and stand up walking away from the kitchen Mark grabbed my elbow.

“Are you trying to defend her?” I snapped

“NO I’m not! I’m just curious Didi!” Mark said with pleading eyes.

“You know me right? If a person hates me for no apparent reason then I’m glad to give them one! I’m just returning the favor to her!” I tried to yank my elbow but Mark tightened his grip looking at me with.. no—those eyes.

“Oh forget it Mark, I’m leaving. And I’m not supposed to talk to you after what  you did you bastard! I thought you’re getting a divorce. I was waiting for it!”

Mark did not say a thing for a moment and let go of my hand.

“Why are you getting excited suddenly with the divorce? Can’t Pontius wait?”

I was shocked by his remarks my eyes widened.

“Why are you jealous?” I smirked.

“Why is he your boyfriend now?”

I smiled at him and went closer.

“No he is not my boyfriend. Not yet”

He scowled as turned his back to me putting his hand on his pockets looking at me on his shoulders.

“I don’t like the idea of you getting drunk or something and I don’t have to explain why, whatever your problem is alcohol is not a solution.” He said turning facing me again.

“First I don’t give a damn if you like it or not, and second not to be technical according to chemistry Alcohol is a solution…you know the awkward moment when the person who causes you the entire dilemma in your life and gives you advice. Like seriously?”

“Just so you know you’re still my wife that’s why I give a damn!”

“Oh wow! Was I supposed to feel butterflies in my stomach? Last time I checked you replaced me with an anorexic psychopath!” My eyes hurt as I did not dare to blink

“I don’t love her Didi, yes I know I screwed up me and Regine is a mistake…” Mark scowled shaking his head in frustration. I wanted to drop down my defenses and go to him smack his head first and kiss him hard.

“So tell me the first time you met her did you poke her with a stick or something and see if she bites, and you thought you fell in love with her personality because she shows some cleavage and then I showed up with ‘hey I’m ALIVE’ woof you got mad because I lied and realized you love me and then I was like OK I’ll give us a chance and then you broke my heart by saying ‘hey let’s divorce’ and then now you saved me from a man named ‘space cake’ and now you’re acting like some husband that you are!”

I was lightly panting, God I talk too much. Mark looked at me like I grew an extra head.

“Are you done?”  Mark stands up from his seat and walked closer to me.

“No-----------------

I did not finish, well he kissed me. He grabbed my waist and kissed me! And Heaven forbids the talking wears me off I have no strength to push him because my Libidinal Energy kicked in.

Mark’s kisses are demanding, his lips were hard against mine. His arms around me and pulled me even closer pulling the space between us. My right hand on his hair tugging it hard. His other hand trailed down to my behind. He broke down the kiss and his mouth traveled from my neck and went up again. His lips and tongue coaxing my lips. I moaned. I know if I will not let this stop I will finally give up my twenty five year old untouched self.

I shut my eyes real hard counting from one to ten and gently pushed him. This is not a good Idea. You know that feeling that when you connect with someone and suddenly there’s a firework. Sparks, electricity, and suddenly you feel that I’m ALIVE! Avoid that. That’s how it will begin again I don’t want to feel this sealed tightly in a box with a marker written in bold letters ‘Don’t Fucking open it or You will be doomed in Hell’ …

Mark’s gaze was intense not letting go his hand.

“You enjoyed that” I managed to speak. Mark did not say a thing but let go of me and raked his hand on his hair.

“I will take that as a yes, good… Because it won’t be happening again..”

this Chapter is just a filler just to add something in chapter 16 just want to end Mark and Didi’s moment here. and have something new in Chapter 18, I promise 18 will be epic LOL so sitback and relax over there ok?

I know you liked Chapter 16 LOL because it got many reads than Chapter 15. you guys are weird. LOL

Anyways thank you so much Foster wife finally reached 500 reads it’s not much for some but it’s definitely a thing to be thanked for right????

I LOVE YOU ALL FOSTER KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Laters Baby