Chapter 16

Mark's POV

Didi's head rested on my shoulders, Her right arm and leg wrapped on my chest and torso. Not to mention her literally drooling over me...

How on earth can I sleep with that? Smile plastered on my face as I ran my fingers to her long dark brown hair that smells. Oh well she smells like my Didi that brings back our childhood memories...

Its already two in the morning I can't imagine what she did three hours ago.

Three Hours Earlier:

"Didi stop it!"

I tried to yank her hand off but damn she's so heavy not to mention her tote bag hanging on my shoulder. what the hell is she carrying stones rocks  bricks or something..

" Aw you have cute nostril"" she said in a charming way trying to put her fingers inside it.

I put her down as we reached the door of my unit. Massaging the stiffed muscles on my shoulders..

Didi on the other hand leaning at the wall staring at me narrowing her eyes..

"What? Do I Entertain you? Stop staring.."

"You really look like him.."

"Who?"

"Mark Foster you know singer, pumped up kicks Foster the people.." She said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"Of course, because I am Mark Foster..."

"and I am Regine The Freaking Bimbo Bitch.."

"Whoa! What's up with the B word?"

"Why you hurt?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"No I was just surprised about what you said. You don't usually do that.."

"Guess I'm not that girl anymore, Pain changes people...."

My face fell. And faking my smile,II look for my keys in my front pocket when Didi grabbed my hand..

"If you really are Mark Foster kiss me then..."

I was caught off guard by what she said. I composed myself faking a smile. Leaning closer to her lifting her chin..

"I will not kiss you not because I am not Mark Foster,or because I don't want to because I fuking do! but because Mark Foster that you know doesn't kiss a girl that is as high as the petronas towers .. You made me stop to have Green Day and now Seriously? you on drugs? I just can't believe it my innocent Adrianne doesn't know what a Space cake mean.. I shook my hand and messed her hair that she instantly yanked my hand off.

"Very well said, I’ll kiss you then..." 

But the door went wide open as Regine opened the door with just a hot pink and black lingerie on..

She smiled at me seductively twirling her blonde hair, but her smile suddenly faded when she saw Didi with me..

"What the hell are you doing here?!" She yelled at Didi who is now snaking her arms around my waist and leaning her head on my shoulder. Completely ignoring her presence.

"What are you doing! Get off your filthy hands off my boyfriend!" Regine is shouting at her stomping her foot scowling at her but Didi just turned her head looking at me.