Chapter 35

Adrienne

"So whats up Reg anything I can't do for you?"

I asked as she sat down on the leather couch looking at me with eyes full of wonder..and wait sorrow?

"Are you d-dying?" She asked with a hint of regret in her voice.

I let out a weak mocking laugh. "i think its for the Doc to know and for me to find out and for you to celebrate." I said without looking at her direction leaning at the door behind me.

She didn't take notice of me mocking at her instead she Stands up towards me and is she having a teary eyes?

"Can you keep a secret Adrienne?" She asked grabbing my left hand squeezing it tightly. A lump was building down my throat a sign that things are getting serious.

"Please?" She begged again waiting for a reply.

"Depends" I managed to say as I was feeling a bit dizzy.

And Regine began to sob. Covering her mouth. "I am so sorry Adrienne.. I regret everything I said and did to you..." She said in between her sobs. "I didn't know..."

"w-Wait wait!" I interrupted as I walked away from her. "what are all these dramas all about?" I asked as I begin to massage my throbbing head. I am no longer interested in everything she's saying as my head is completely taken all my attention.

she gulped. "Adrienne... We're Sisters.. Half Sisters..."

But I didn't hear what Regine said. As the pain grew stronger and all I can hear is a loud scream... And I know that scream was mine aa everything went black...

REGINE's POV

I am outside the emergency room. I have no idea what had happened. Is it me telling her we're sisters that made her totally sick and screamed herself to death? I sulked. Is that how disgusted she is of me?

But I am worried. Worried like what a Sister normally does. Like how Gretch worries about me. Gretch.... Thinking about her makes me sad... Madness becomes her.. I was so drawn to my thoughts that I never thought Marky came running asking for the Doctor.

"Please let me come in!"He shouted towards the nurse who refused to let him go inside the room. I never witness Mark being this worried about somebody. Damn he really loves her. jealousy hits me that I immediately erased. Adrienne is my sister I can't be jealous nor feel anything negative towards her. I've done her enough already.

"You can ask that lady .." The nurse pointed at me "she can answer few of your questions that you can't wait to know as Dr. Hyde can't answer at the moment."

Mark looked at me intensely eyes full of confusion. As he walks towards me grabbing my left arm forcing me to stand up.

"What happened to Adrienne?" He hissed. Avoiding too much of Public's attention.

"Look Mark I did not do anything to her except from taking her here in the hospital. And Yes you're welcome!" I said as I let go of my hand from his grip.

He sighed and sat down in the steel chair. "I'm sorry Reg, please sit down and tell me what just happened..."

I sat down silently as I was telling him what happened. Skipping the "We're Sisters part' as I watch his eyes full of worry, sorrow and Love.

We both stand up as the Doctor finally went out of the emergency room.

"Mark Adrienne needs a Bone Marrow transplant. ASAP. So do you know somebody that are related to her a cousin? Or much better a Sister perhaps?"

Mark is about to say something as me and my not working brain and stupid mouth butt in.

"Me ... I'm her Sister"

Mark's eyes widened. With a "What the Fuck did you just say" written all over his confused face."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes its been a year since I updated. So anybody who are still reading this? Please Comment below and I will be glad to update again tomorrow. Sorry so many things happened in my life that I never got any chance to update. Hope to hear from you guys! The chapter is Shallow and short, a little message from me telling you people that I'mmmmmm baaaccckkkkk!!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟