Chapter 11

Diane's POV

"Hola Como Estas?" Mom answered the phone in her heavy spanish accent.

"Mom it's me"..

"Hey Baby what's wrong?" Mom asked sensing the problem in the tone of my voice.

"I don't know what to do mom I'm torn.."

"Oh I see.. It's about the two Marks isn't it.." She said in between her giggles..

"Jeez Mother how come you can find anything funny about this mom"..

"Adrianne Darling, all I can say is 'The other one is Silver The other one is Gold.."

I frowned. "What do you mean mom?"..

"You know what I mean, the other can make you laugh, the other can make you happy. There is a very fine line between Love and Liking, Need and Want. We sometimes tend to be confused by that very thin line dear..and we need to be firm in our judgments, Chasing two rabbits will end up catching neither both and will have a lifetime full of regrets.."

Mom said in her casual tone, I sighed..Mom really knows best, my mom's wisdom guided me and taught me everything.. She taught me to be strong and independent even as a woman I should stand with my virtues and words like a man.. When dad left us for another woman mom has never been bitter she never taught me to hate my father, even if dad never said any word when he left us.. instead mom taught me to be a woman who doesn't need a man just to be happy..

"Yes mom.. Muchas Gracias, you're the best.." I said smiling..

"Anytime darling.. goodbye and keep me posted.."

"Bye mom.."

I held on the phone and smiled, I looked at my watch it's Five o'clock in the afternoon.. I still have time to prepare looking at my phone's text message:

Pontius: I will wait for you in the Children's park near your school.. no buts no no's I have plans.. "

Markie Bear: Just a reminder we have a date tonight @ the Serendipity 8pm. and don't be late..

I sighed I know I will be breaking one of their hearts but I have to chose..

*FLASHBACK*

"Hi P."

"Hey beautiful what's up you called.." Pontius' speaking on the other line.

"I have something to say P. it's some kind of a truce you know.."

"Truce about what?" I can sense his voice full of curiousity.

"Since you don't take no for an answer I made a truce.."

He did not speak nor reacted so I continued..

"Tomorrow night eight o'clock if I will not be there before Nine o'clock, we have to stay friends P. no more talking about us more than friends ok?.."

He was silent for a moment..

"Deal" and he hanged up.

------------------------------------

"You look Fabulous Madamé!"

The hairdresser exclaimed interrupting my thoughts

about our phone conversation with Pontius right before I called mom.. It's not that I want to keep both of them, but I just want to chose one of them without looking back. Yes mom was right Love alone can't stand a relationship both should be firm with their decisions..

I looked at myself in the vanity mirror of this salon..

Wow I look... different.. My hair instead of my usual natural waves it was styled windblown effect I have a very light make up and I wore a red halter above the knee dress matched by black pumps..

"Whoever is the lucky guy he is a really lucky son of a bitch.."

I gasped on what he said to me, the hairdresser chuckled..

"Go and enjoy the night.." he winked and retreated going to the other side of the Salon.

------------------------------------------

Pontius' POV

My palms are sweating, my stomach tightens and ny heart palpitatates, never thought a girl could make me go crazy like this.

I don't play around I'm not that kind of man but I never thought I have the capacity to love like this hell with my bandmate's wife..

I shook my head of the thought and sighed deeply resting my elbows on my knees as I sat on the first bench I saw that is perfect on the things I have in mind.. I glanced at my watch it's already five minutes to eight o'clock..

This is it where Adrianne decides to either break me or make me. My heart sinks upon the thought of her not coming, it just mean I don't have any chance to her at all.

But I can't give up to the little spark of hope that she will come and if that happens I will never let her go.

------------------------------------

Mark's POV

I'm happy, probably the happiest man on earth. Finally we can settle everything about me and Didi, maybe we can work it out now I can finally have my wife back anf my heart is jumping out with joy..

I was about to start the engine of my car when my phone vibrated I checked it out and frowned why was Gretchen calling me? She doesn't call.

-------------------------------------

Adrianne's POV

I was tapping my fingers anxiously at the table it's already twenty minutes past eight and he is not here yet..Mark never comes late.

Maybe Mark just caught traffic, calm down Adrianne he will come.

My thoughts drifted to Pontius, I love him but its not enough to wash away the love I feel for Mark.

Hope I had found a much better way for Pontius',I don't want to break his heart.. but I have to chose..

I was sitting here in the table where dad proposed to mom.. I smiled on the thought of mom being so happy as she was telling me the story about her and dad..

The bell in the door made a sound and my head shot automatically to the direction of it, and here he is with all his glory my Markie Bear wearing a black tuxedo and his hair neatly combed he is so.. Oh God no words can describe how beautiful he looks right now.. Maybe I'm the lucky bitch after all..

I smiled at him as he walks gracefully towards the direction of our table,he smiled but didn't reach his eyes, by that I know there's something wrong with the picture..

I stand up when and he hugged me tight like it's the last time.. Dear God what's happening..

"God you look wonderful Didi".. He said whispering into my hair.

"You too my Markie Bear"..I said hugging him back.

he let go of his embrace and his eyes became cold.

"Let's have a sit.." he ordered me.

The waiter came and Mark ordered for us the waiter smiled and walked away..

"Mark what's wrong?".. I asked looking at him.

"Didi, Let's have a divorce.."

#####################

I know, I know but it has to be done ok? Don't worry there are better things that will happen ahead.. It ain't over till its over allright?

Anyways sorry for the late upload I watched a Naruto Marathon you know this animé? it drives me insane! That I forgot that I have to write.. I will upload hopefully tomorrow! *winks*

Laters Baby