Epilogue

Adrianne

It's Official I am single once again after nine years. The judge granted us our divorce. I walked out of the room without looking at him, one year has passed and still I can't forgive myself for hurting him so much. This is the first time I ever saw him after a year of migrating to Canada and shutting myself to Social Media or any stuffs that will give me in touch to him, to them.
I can't bear to look at him straight to the eye I can't take the hurting. I hurt him so much. This is not the right time for a closure. He deserves to heal in time.
My lawyer congratulates me and she headed to her car. I walked slowly towards mine. I hate myself that I can't feel any regret from it.
I slammed my car door shut and memories from the past sinking in.

One year before

"Di I know how hard this is for you but please don't do this. Please give it a shot first before making such move."
Mark begged and I am numb, numb with the pain. Its been two months since Ponsi fled and I am here in my apartment not bothering to come out. I am too depressed for the world right now and Mark came in making it all so hard for me.
"I don't deserve you Mark."
I said reluctantly as I sat on the other seat in my tiny terrace, Mark motioned to follow and kneeled beside me.
"Don't say that Di. We will work this out everything will be okay..,"
"No!.." I started crying... I hid my face with my palms Mark trying to grab my hands away. "There's no us Mark, if this stupid brain is working fine and remembers you remembers the feeling I had with you then we will have a happy ending."
"I can't understand you Di." Mark's eyes are wet Full of emotions I ache to touch his face but I forced myself not to.
"I don't love you Mark." I said without any hint of sypmathy towards a man who did nothing but to love me all his life.

"Two weeks ago I... I gave myself away... Do you know whom?" I asked looking at him waiting for him to look at me. He sat on the floor face looking down.
"Do you know with whom Did I do it Mark?" I asked again.
"I don't know!" He snapped. "And I don't want to know because I don't want ti care Di!"
"I have loved you almost half of my life it was just you. I waited for you Di, all those years I waited for us to happen, but I guess us is not going to happen."
I sobbed. I felt so bad I felt I was such a horrible person.
"This is the very last time I will ask you this, if you will turn me down You will never see me again like this. Begging for you, waiting for you, worships you on your feet, I don't care if you had sex a thousand times before me its the fact that you have a choice not to break my heart but still you chose to break it. Did you ran out of options Di on ways how to shatter me? That you slept with somebody else knowing he is my friend? Tell me Di!"
I just answer him with sobs and crying.
"Di I don't care!"
"It will take more than that Di for me to stay away from you thats how much I love you!"
I shook my head.
"I can take it Di.. I don't care what happened between the two of you just stay with me please.."

"I am pregnant Mark."

--------------------❤️❤️❤️--------------
Okay let me explain. I am not into romantic Clichés and I believe in different kind of happy endings. I want my characters to be different to make my readers that my characters are human able to make mistakes but is not afraid to take risks and love again.
I am too emotional writing this. Closing my story. There will be book 2. So please follow me for updates.

Love you all guys!
T H A N K Y O U !!!