Chapter 15

"I'm so full..." I said to myself while driving my way back to the city after the one day convention I attended...

I can't believe I ate the couple of round big plastic containers of those! Oh God they are so heavenly!

Smile plastered on my face as I lick my fingers as I drove to downtown Los Angeles.

Suddenly a funny feeling came into me... I can't stop laughing and giggling, well it's just so funny!

My phone vibrated and I slid my fingers on the screen to answer it..

I held it on my left hand as my right is maneuvering the steering wheel.

"H-hello.." I almost choke as I laugh,having a hard time uttering a word

"Hey sis where are you? can you help me with this----"

I laughed so hard. Oh no never would have imagined Cubbie's voice will be so hilarious.

"Hey sis why are you laughing?

"Hey brother you called! Why? have you found Atlantis? I cut him off.

There is Silence on the other line.as I laugh hard leaning on my steering wheel. I tried really hard to concentrate on the road as my visions starting to become hazy.

"Adrianne what's wrong with you? What happened are you drunk?"

I laughed really hard this time that tears already brimmed to my eyes...I gathered everything just to utter words.

"Of course not bro! I don't drink and drive how irresponsible was that?"

"Oh my God sis, Can you please stop the car first please."

I stepped on my breaks and I parked just along a closed I don't know it's a builsing with LAPD written on it...

"Why bro?"

"Did you park your car already?"

"Bro I can't help it it's just so funny!"

"Oh my God did you smoke marijuana Adrianne?"

"Of course not! Why on Earth will I do that.." I snapped at him giggling. I want to clear my head but it's just..

"Bro. why was earth spinning so fast?"

"What? Adriannne tell me the truth what did you take?!"

"Why are you yelling at me?" I asked him as I drag my self at the back seat of my car making myself comfortable.

"What did you do? Did you take some medicines or ate something?" Cubbie sound alarmed.

"No I did not take any medications, I did not eat anything too------ oooppsss but I ate I home made goodies! You should have tried it bro they are so fucking heavenly!"

"Adrianne what did you eat?"

"My student gave it to me.." I grabbed the empty plastic containers and read the label...

"Oh right I ate some bake goodies with a funny name space cake and hashhish brownies, Oh God they are so good..."

"Adrianne!!! Why on earth did you eat one of those!!!" Suddenly Cubbie is bursting with anger.

"Why are you so angry about is it because I did not left you anything?" I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"Adrianne no matter what happens don't step out of the car ok?"

"What if Lord Voldemort will come and----

"Adrianne listen to me! Don't go out of the fucking car! where are you?!"