Chapter 23

I feel my head become swollen as I lay on something hard. I can't quite place my surroundings due to my blurred vision. I slowly feel my mind become one with my body. I feel a hardwood floor and a cold chill. I blink my eyes to find nothing around me.

"Wake up blood traitor."

My eyes blink faster. I can hear more clearly now. I lift my head up to find a dark room filled with blurred figures. I bring my hand to my head to feel a large bump on the side near my temple. As my vision comes into focus I see a woman with large black hair, a woman with white and black hair, and the four large men from earlier.

A low grunt spills from my lips as my body is aching with pain. I feel a slight kick to my side as my body moves with it. My head hits the ground yet again and the pain almost makes me sick.

"Well, get her up!"

I suddenly feel arms wrap around my shoulders to lift me. I try to make my vision clear as I see two other men I couldn't make out beforehand. They both have silver like hair, their faces unclear due to my head damage.

"We need to know why she was looking at the Lovegood home."

I small moan escapes my lips as I recognize the name they mention.

"It seems as though you beat her enough to not even know where she is." A small woman like voice says. I try to raise my hands to rub my eyes, but they are too weak.

"Wake up!"

I try and get myself in check as I continue to blink my eyes. I have a mission, I remind myself. Focus Olivia. My eyes clear to see the figures in front of me in complete clarity. There is one busty woman with large black curly hair, one woman with a beautiful face with white and black hair, four large men, then Lucius Malfoy. I turn my head further to the side to see Draco. Draco is here. My heart starts to quicken as I see his face. He is turned down, unable to make eye contact with me. I keep looking around the room to find Blaise in sight. He is nowhere to be seen.

"Great, she is awake. Let's see what this blood traitor knows." The woman with the large hair says.

"Bella, she needs to rest for a moment. She can barely speak a word. Let's put her with the others until she can focus." The beautiful faced woman speaks. The curly haired woman who I have gathered as "Bella" rolls her eyes but agrees.

The arms wrapped around my shoulders start to move me to the side of the room. Next thing I know, I am being dragged down the flight of stairs to what looks like a dungeon. I feel my body be thrown down onto the concrete. My head still throbbing in pain, drops to the floor and I catch myself before there can be any serious damage to myself.

"Olivia!"

I slowly gather myself and raise my body up. I can feel my body giving out each minute I move. I feel hands on me as I try to maneuver around. 

"Olivia, talk to us. Are you alright?" I recognize the voice speaking. As I raise my head up and blink away the tears I see Hermione looking down at me. My chest tightens at her face. I turn more to see Harry, Ron, and Dean. I feel my stomach flutter with happiness.

"I am okay." I moan out. I feel sets of hands lift me up from the ground. As they lift me, I see Blaise in the corner of the concrete structure talking with..Luna?

"Olivia, what are you doing here?" Harry asks in a rushed tone. I feel my back leaning against a wall and my mind becomes more clear.

"I was with Blaise. I have important information to tell you." I stumble out of my mouth. They all look at each other confused. "I know about the Horcruxes. I know each one of them, and I have the coordinates of where they are." As soon as I spill the information, their eyes grow wide.