Chapter 29

I walk into the side room that Draco points to. The room is decorated to be a sort of sitting room for guests. I take a seat on the fainting chair near the bar display and wait for Draco to tell me what I need to know.

I watch Draco sit across from me with Blaise and Theo taking a seat on the couch between us. I take a slip from the drink Blaise made for me; Draco spreads his legs as he sits. His head hits the back of the chair as his eyes narrow down at me.

"I'm ready." I cock an eyebrow up to the blond boy.

"Well Lancing, what is it specifically that intrigue's you?" he raises his eyes a little, his voice casual. Blaise and Theo stay silent as they drink from their glasses, eyes looming over the two of us.

"Where is my father?" I say with a slight amount of fear of the answer. He nods his head, "He is safe. No need to share the details, next question."

I feel my heart grow warm at his answer, "You need to tell me where he is." I say needing the confirmation. He shakes his head, "No. Now move on or we are done with this little question and answer session." I feel a slight heat run across my face but decide to move on.

"Let's start from the beginning." I place my glass on the table in front of me, "Why did Cormac tell me you wanted me?"

Draco's eyes flash, "I heard you had the husband stitch." He speaks low and soft. I feel heat rise through my body.

I furrow my brows and realize he is lying, "Do not be dishonest, Cormac had told me you had been looking for me even before I had the husband stitch." I lean back a little waiting for him to respond.

He lets out a deep sigh and wavers his eyes to his friends then back to me, "You used to be important to me. I do not want other men touching you." He finally speaks. I try to read his expression, but I cannot decipher it.

You used to be important to me, "I would like my memories back." I speak with confidence. I recall Dean telling me Draco was the one to take them from me, so I know he is the only one who can give them back. He adjusts his body to lean his elbows on his knees, "That is not happening."

I am slightly taken aback by his refusal, "They are my memories, I need them to fully understand everything." Frustration is slightly coating my voice.

Draco scoffs at my response, "You don't need shit to understand." He stands from the couch and moves towards the glass cart filled with different alcoholic beverages.

My mouth opens a little in shock of his seriousness of wanting to withhold my memories, "They are not yours to keep!" I grow angrier.

His back is facing me as he fills his drink with brown liquid. He stays quiet for a moment and then turns to face me, "Since the only memories I took have to deal with me, I think they are mine to keep." A devilish grin forms on his face.

I stand from the couch with emotion running through my body, "But those memories are important! I need to know what I have missing from two years of my life!"

"Alright you two we are not- "

Draco cuts Blaise off, "You have no business knowing anything." He stalks closer to where I stand. "I own you, remember? I can do whatever I want."

"Let's just- "Blaise tries to intervene again.

"How dare you!" I spit at him. "You waltz around this home feeling so high and mighty!" I walk closer to him so he is in front of me, hate funning through my veins. I think of different memories Dean had spilled to me to find anything to stick. "You know what I think, I think you bought me because you still have feelings for me, I think whatever happened between us, you can't stop thinking about it." His jaw clenches as his eyes narrow down at me, "and I think you are too much of a coward to say it."