Chapter 3

Please read: I wrote these chapters in September, and obviously I am still writing. Please stick with the chapters bc I promise it gets a lot better.

7/7/21 update: wow guys please stick with story- I am mortified. That is all.

Draco

My face drops in shock from Lancing exposing our arrangement to Blaise. What the fuck does she think she is doing. Blaise made it sound like I was into her and now she thinks she has won. I couldn't even imagine getting near her like that. Blaise will never let me hear the end of this. It's not like what I was saying last night was even true? I thought they would never know it was Lancing so I led them on a little. Now my plan is all on the table and I for once am the one looking stupid as hell.

"So... Lancing.." Blaise says with a smirk.

"Fuck off."

"Malfoy! I can't believe this whole time it was fucking Lancing!" He says laughing.

"I told you to fuck off Zabini!" I responded angered.

I grab my book and head out of the classroom to get away from Blaises pestering. Although, I hear him following me as I walk down the corridor.

"Malfoy, you can't blame me for being absolutely shocked by this. You acted like you hated her but-"

"I do hate her! She's a no good slut that thinks she is perfect. I only said that shit to you and Theo last night to get you to piss off. Who are you to say anything? You sneak away at night and come back with love bites? Who is your secret mistress Zabini? For all I know it's fucking Lovegood." I say firing back at him.

"Shut up Malfoy. You don't know shit." Blaise responds angered.

"Exactly! Neither do you! Lancing is a fucking Gyrffindor. Do you really think I would be that foul enough to get into her pants. So piss off and drop it." I say turning away from him.

I head to the Great Hall for dinner in a huff. I can't believe Blaise thinks he can talk to me like that. What the hell is going on. I can't have her thinking its okay to go around telling people im her fucking tutor. At this point I rather have her as my partner by force than tutor by choice.

As I walk to the Slytherin table I look over to the disgusting Gryffindors to see Lancing staring at me with a smile. Fucking bitch.

Olivia

I sit with Hermione, Harry, Ron, and Dean during dinner. For once in a long time I feel pretty happy. I am so proud of myself for exposing Malfoy to Blaise. I can tell he's fuming just by the way he looked at me when he walked in. Maybe I can take this whole thing one step further.

"Where are you going?" Dean asks as I stand up from the table.

"Be right back, I need to do something." I respond.

Before I can think about it too much my feet are leading me to the Slytherin table. I see Malfoy sitting with Blaise, Theo, and Pansy silently eating. I take a deep breath to build my confidence and dart straight towards Malfoy.

"Excuse me Malfoy." I say quietly.

Malfoy turns his head to see me standing behind him. I hear Blaise choke on his food in laughter.

"What?"

"When are we meeting to tutor tonight? We need to finish this week's chapter and I need your help." I say in an innocent tone.

"Lancing is the fucking Gryffindor you're shagging! Holy shit Malfoy!" Theo says spitting out his food.

Before I can react, I feel Malfoy's hand grabbing my arm tightly and dragging me out of the Great Hall.