Chapter 33

I wake to my face pressed on a hard floor. My back is tense from the way I have slept. I lift my body with my palm to raise myself to search the surroundings.

Sun beams through the windows and I find myself laying on the floor of the living room. I look down to see my heels and dress are still intact on my body.

Confusion races in my mind with just how I ended up sleeping on the floor. The last thing I can fully recall is watching Draco leave to go upstairs.

Draco obviously won the game, or I wouldn't still be here. Unless he did the same thing as last week with Graham Montague.

I then recall Draco and I on the dance floor last night. I feel my face redden as I remember the way he touched me and talked to me. My mouth dries at the memory of the pill working through my system.

It brings chills down my spine.

When the blood rushes down my body I can feel the headache hit in the back of my brain. I let out a small sigh as I place my hand on the area pulsing.

I lazily slip my heels off my feet and try to stand from the dark hardwood. When I start to use my muscles, I feel them tense up from the uncomfortable sleep position I was in.

I unsteadily head to the kitchen to try and find some water.

When I open the door, I find Blaise and Theo making themselves comfortable.

"Mate, it was a mess. You should have seen it." Theo laughs to his long-term friend.

I fall into their vision and they both turn to look at me, "Jesus Lancing, not to be a total dickhead but you look awful." Theo grimaces.

Blaise smacks his shoulder and lowers his eyes at him, "You can't say 'not to be a total dickhead' and then say something that a total dickhead would say."

"What!" Theo shrugs, "I only mean it as the sincerest form of flattery, it just means Malfoy did something right." He smiles at the last part of his statement.

I turn my head to him in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"You and Malfoy last night. I assume that's why you look like...." he pauses to look me up and down, "that."

Before I could respond the door opens and Adrian waltzes in, "Damn, Malfoy really, for lack of better term, ran through you, didn't he?" He laughs as his eyes land on my appearance.

I gawk at their words in complete confusion of what they are talking about. Yes, we were touching each other in a rather explicit way, but nothing more happened.

I open my mouth to finally ask about what they are talking about, until the man himself Draco walks in.

I turn to face him as he wears again nothing but dark sweatpants. He wipes his eyes of sleep as he moves past me.

Suddenly, Adrian and Theo both stand and humorously applaud Draco.

"The god himself, Draco Malfoy ladies and gentlemen!" Theo pretends to bow down to him.

"Making woman scream in pleasure since 1980!" Adrian chimes in with a large smile.

Blaise tries to cover his laughs as he watches the scene unfold. Draco pushes his brows together and smiles, "What are you wankers going on about?" his voice is raspy and low from just waking up.

"Oh baby!..Give it to me harder!" Theo yells in a high-pitched voice obviously trying to mimic a female. "Your cock is so deep!....Just like that, don't stop!"

My mouth drops and my face turns beat red. I face Draco in fear of what I do not recall from the night before.

Draco's face softens and gives him a smile finding humor in Theos reenactment. My body runs cold thinking we did something we should not have.