Chapter 41

I have seen some tiktoks about my fic and it makes me so happy! if you guys want to follow my account its dracotikok I usually post stuff about the fic and trailers on there!

Rain hits the window of the small room loudly. Draco is convinced that there will be a storm all week, I think that it will only last the night.

I lay with my legs wrapped around his as he writes away in his journal, I read a new novel from one of my father's favorite authors.

"My Aunt is engaged, got word this morning." I interrupt the silence in the room.

Draco lowers his journal so I can see the edge of his eyes, "Lovely for her."

I sit up a little leaning my upper body weight on the pillow behind me, "Should be a summer wedding."

"That is a good time to have one." His voice is genuine but casual.

I become greatly bored with the text in my hand and chose to rest it on the nightstand in the dorm on my side of the bed. I lean my body forward onto Draco's shoulder feeling his body heat.

"What are you writing this time?" I question with wide eyes.

He quickly closes the black book resting it on his chest, "How many times must you ask me?" He looks down at me with pestered eyes.

"I am just curious."

He sighs placing the journal on the nightstand next to him. He moves his body into mine placing an arm around my shoulders to pull me close, "I need to meet with Nott soon, I told him I would help him with something."

I choose to not bring up the fact that he has shifted the conversation away from his journal, "That's fine, I have to study with Harry tonight."

I hear Draco audibly grunt due to my choice of friends.

The rain sounds like pellets hitting the glass making it to be the loudest noise in the room, "Come here after, I want you to sleep with me."

A smile grows on my face at his comment. I lean my head up to meet his eyes, "Of course."

"They are here."

Blaise's voice makes me jump as I look out the window of The Manor, "Alright." I say turning away from the view to follow him out of the room.

I follow him down the stairs towards the foyer. Pansy, Daphne, and Adrian stand waiting for my presence.

Pansy picks at her nails while Daphne and Adrian silently discuss something.

"Oh, good you are finally here, what is so important that you needed to bother?" Pansy rolls her eyes looking up to the two of us.

We meet them at the bottom on the stairs, "Malfoy is in the other room, we will talk there." Blaise answers motioning to the living room.

I follow silently as I look at the faces of the people I have newfound memories of. I can now picture Pansy with Draco in the corridor of Hogwarts one night holding Draco by his tie.

We all follow Blaise into the side room to find Draco sitting with Theo next to him, "Thank you all for coming so quickly." He speaks motioning for them to sit down.

I take a seat alone on one of the chairs while the others sit together on different sofas, "What happened?" Adrian asks with hesitation.

Draco's eyes meet one for a moment before returning to the others, "Lancing knows."