Chapter 38

Sorry for such a late update, I have graduated and moved out of my apartment! Now I have more time to write. I have also spent this time kind of making a layout until the end soo enjoy!

Olivia

Waking up the next morning, I could feel a heavy brick pulling my head down. It felt as though my brain was consumed with 50 gallons of liquid.

My mind slowly recovers memories of going to the club, and then ending up back at the apartment with Malfoy.

I was drugged.

I look to my right to find a small glass filled with some sort of liquid. There was a small, folded note leaning against it.

"Drink this. Be back soon. – D."

I inspect the potion carefully, but don't recognize the color or smell particularly. I decide to drink it anyway in hope of feeling better than I do right now.

It only took a small amount of time for the potion to work its magic. I felt my body strengthen and the weight lifted from my head.

With this positive feeling, I decide to make my way to the shower. I feel gross after the blurry memories from the night before.

As I step into the shower I can feel the weekend regret wash off of me. This weekend feels like a setback. I have had my mind in all different directions ever since waking up in St. Mungo's. This weekend almost made me forget about everything real in the world. Which makes me feel guilty, but at the same time I can't really change that.

I need to focus on trying to find my friends and getting them out of the hell they are living in. A weekend filled with alcohol and a club was not in the plan.

My head cannot wander from retrieving my memories and learning as much information as I can about the secrets Draco Malfoy is hiding from me.

I step out of the shower and change into some clean clothes, ones that don't smell of sweat and cigarettes.

I hear the front door open from downstairs. The apartment becomes loud with the noise of its residents.

I open the bedroom door and slowly creep down the stairs trying to not make a scene. I watch as everyone crowds around the kitchen table opening different paper bags with filled with bake goods.

Pansy's eyes meet mine first "She's awake."

The rest of the group turns to look at me with somewhat sympathetic eyes. An ounce of embarrassment grows on my face as I recall my comatose state from last night.

"Good Morning." I softly chirp from the living room.

"Come eat." Blaise gives me a gentle smile motioning me over to join them. I give him a nod and pad my feet towards the smell of the food.

I take a croissant from one of the bags looking at Draco whose eyes are low with dark bags below them. His shirt is in disarray while his body moves very slow.

Based on his appearance, I can already assume his disappearance this morning was most likely a meeting with The Dark Lord.

Now that I think about it, everyone seems a little put off this morning. Daphne has glossy eyes while Blaise keeps his head in his hands. Even Theo has tired eyes and a frown plastered on his lips.

"I'm not sure if I am hungry." Adrian honestly admits.

"I'm not either." Blaise chimes in.

Draco keeps his head down silently. My eyes dart from each person in the room seeing that their faces are practically pale.