Chapter 49

This is a double update! So read Chapter 48 first!

Draco doesn't look in my direction, he obviously hears me though because he immediately starts to walk towards the end of the zone of The Order.

I follow behind him with anger fueling me. I am not sure why I am so mad at him, but I think it is because he decided to hide the fact that I would soon be taken into recruitment to be trained as a Death Eater.

I am not sure why he would hide something like that from me, I thought we decided to stop keeping secrets, but it looks like that was a one-sided deal.

It just shows that everything I was saying earlier make sense. He acts like he owns me and hides everything from me. He picks and chooses what I can know, and it frustrates me to no end.

As we walk through the forest I think of if I wasn't here, what would have happened if Dolohov and Macnair show up to the Manor kidnapping me to take me for training. Would Draco had to have just gone a long with it and let it happen?

I can feel my chest become tight at the thought by the time we get to the apparition zone.

I take Theos arm as we apparate back to the Manor.

As we walk back into the home, Draco and I have yet to say one word to each other.

"Olivia, go get changed, guests will be arriving soon." Draco finally speaks. Although, those being the first words he says to me make my anger absolutely rage.

"When were you going to fucking tell me I was going to be taken for recruitment?" My voice is spitting with fuel.

He turns to me, "What makes you think you can just manipulate your way into The Order?" His anger is prominent, "How dare you go behind my back like that."

I drop my jaw, "How dare I? How dare you never bring me! How dare you lie to me about what could happen to me at any moment!"

He runs his hand through his hair, "I do that to protect you! I do that so you don't have to sit in fear like you are right now!" His voice raises.

I cross my arms, "I don't need your protection Malfoy! I need your honesty! I need someone who I can trust to have conversations with me that don't feel like a puzzle that I am trying to solve!"

He takes a step towards me lowering his eyes, "Oh so we are back to Malfoy, are we?" His voice become low and deep.

I keep my eyes locked on his, "Guess so."

A cough comes from the side of the room, "Right..." I can tell it is Theo, "I'm going to do a line in the living room. Malfoy, care to join?"

Draco and I keep our stare. I watch as his eyes falter slightly as he debates filling his hunger for a high, "Sure." He answers.

It feels like a stomach punch as soon as he agrees. He knows I'm unhappy, and to solidify it- it lifts his brow in a manner reading 'what are you going to do about it?'. As if he is taunting me.

He turns and leaves to the living room to follow Theo to the cocaine. I let out a deep huff of air and turn on my heels towards the stairs to my room.

I am tired of this behavior from Draco. He drives me absolutely insane. This constant back and forth between the two of us makes my head hurt.

He does things like deliver my mother's necklace to me with a gentle soul, then turns around yelling at me making me feel like shit.

I go to the closet and find a dress to wear for the night. It surprises me how many different types of these silk dresses they make in white. They each are different in their own way, which I would assume would be hard to find.