5

Park Jimin's POV

After a whole day of revising all the documents on the coffee table, I finally got to rest for a while from the duty I was forced to take care of. Apparently, my father wanted me to learn the ropes to the business he is doing but I have my own passion. I love a different kind of business which is more interesting to me.

I bought a studio apartment and have my own recording studio there. I love making music even though I know how hard it could be. I was just half a year in the entertainment industry as a producer and songwriter to my talented friend, Jeon Jungkook. We were going to make new music but the pandemic happened so we had to reschedule things again.

I promised my father that I will learn the business he does but I never expected that it would be now during the lockdown. Just if I have all my equipment from my studio, I would at least be occupied with it here.

I was stretching my hands when I heard a sound from the front door. I walked there and saw Chaeyoung putting her shoes in the shoe rack beside the door.

"You didn't come home yesterday.", I said as I was sure she was still wearing the same pants from yesterday even though her blouse is different today.

She turned around and nodded to me. "I was on call yesterday so I stayed at the hospital.", she said as she looked at the time on her watch. "Why aren't you sleeping yet?", she asked as she looked back at me.

"You think you're the only one busy working?", I replied before I turned around, not wanting to converse with her anymore as I headed for the kitchen.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I shook my head thinking of how arrogant Jimin is with me. Suddenly I felt a little bit regret to be coming home today. Maybe I should just stay at the hospital even though I am not on call.

🥀🥀🥀

After the refreshing shower I had, I went down to cook something for my late dinner or should I say supper.

As I walked down the stairs, I heard Jimin cursing nonstop at the living room. I went there and looked at the mess on the coffee table in front of him. Then, I asked him, "What's wrong, Jimin-ssi?"

He stopped cursing and put his phone down on the sofa.

"I looked for food to be delivered everywhere but no restaurant would take an order at this hour. I'm freaking starving right now..", he put his hand on his stomach as he said that to me.

"There's ramen in the kitchen. You don't eat ramen?", I asked as I pointed to the kitchen.

He nodded before he slumped back on the sofa, "I can't be eating that only for days. Instant food isn't healthy, doctor."

I felt a bit annoyed with him mocking me as a health practitioner but I remained calm.

"There's chicken meat and some veggies in the fridge. I'll add them in the ramen, will you be okay eating it later?", I suggested since I was going to cook anyway.

"Sounds fine to me. As long as it is healthy and can keep me full at least until tomorrow morning.", he answered.

I sighed quietly with his words, not bothering to reply to him more as I went to the kitchen.

🥀🥀🥀

After a hard work of half an hour, my homemade chicken ramen finally is ready to be eaten. I called for Jimin's name to come to the dining table but he did not respond to me at all. I had to walk to the living room and saw him sleeping with a file on his chest.

When his stomach made a growling sound, I cannot help but to wake him up from his sleep. I cannot let him sleep with an empty stomach. Even if he treats me bad, he is my husband. I should do my duty right for him.

"Jimin-ssi? Wake up, you haven't eaten yet.", I said as I gently touched his arm. "Jimin-ssi.."

He moved his arm and opened his eyes lazily, "What?"

I pulled my hand away from him and told him that dinner is ready. He stood up and looked at the messy coffee table in front of him. He whined about it being messy that it made his head aching just looking at it.

"Go and eat first. I'll tidy up this table for you.", I offered as I did not want to eat together with him.

"Okay.", he shortly said before he lazily walked to the kitchen leaving me alone.

Park Jimin's POV

I was too tired as I walked to the kitchen and went straight for the dining table. The smell of ramen that was served on the table somehow caught my attention to taste it. I sniffed the aroma of the chicken ramen after I took off the lid that covered the big bowl of it.

Without waiting further, I took the chopsticks and tasted the chicken ramen eagerly. As it got into my mouth, my eyes widen as a response.

"What the fudge!", I exclaimed shockingly before I got back to taste more of the homemade ramen that tasted like it was made by my favourite restaurant.

"Jimin-ssi, what is it? Why are you cursing?", Chaeyoung suddenly appeared and looked at me with worry on her face.

I stopped munching the chicken meat in my mouth and looked at her, "Oh, I'm sorry. It's just...you made this ramen like it was from a restaurant. It's so good that I can't help cursing."

"Seriously?", she replied while looking at me in disbelief. "Anyway, Jimin-ssi. Why are you eating in the big bowl? Did you not see these small ones?", she added as she took away my chopsticks and began splitting the ramen into half for both of us. "I thought you'd know why I put these bowls here. Seems like I have to do everything by myself, huh? You take this bowl now, I'll take this one.", she shoved me the first bowl she filed with the ramen from the big bowl.

I looked at her filling her bowl and started to stir it before eating.

"Unfair. Your portion is more than mine.", I said as I was ready to fight for the ramen.

She stopped stirring and glared at me, "I cooked it so I deserve more."

I tapped the table, "Unfair. I was hungrier. Did you not see how I fell asleep because you took a long time to cook?"

She rolled her eyes at me and took my bowl. She looked at it and hers before saying, "My portion is just a bit more than yours. Are you really going to fight about this with me?"

"Yes.", I said before my stomach growled under the table.

"Fine. You can have this, I'll have yours.", she said as she exchanged our bowls.

"Thank you.", I replied as I smiled while looking at my ramen.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

He is such a kid. A troublesome one.

As I got my bowl, I ate without looking away from my bowl. Because of the lesser portion than his, I finished eating first and I washed my bowl quickly before going to bed. He was so inconsiderate that I felt like punching that plump cheeks of his.

"Chaeyoung-ssi?", I stopped when I heard my name. "Thank you for the food. Really, I appreciate it.", he said as I turned to see him.

"Okay.", that was all I could say before I left him.

🥀🥀🥀

Double update. 😊😊