15

Park Chaeyoung's POV

Yesterday was full of blue and grey for me. Started off the day with a good breakfast at home and that was it. I came in to work to treat Dalmi who had a serious seizures twice in the early morning. I had to assist a surgery for Chanyeol's 8 years old patient, Go Chansung who was quite close to me because he stayed in the same ward with Dalmi. In the evening, I heard a sad news of a premature baby that I helped to deliver died because of an infection. At night, I spent time with Dalmi in her ward and she shared me a sad story of her parents. It was a tough day.

"Let's get to work, Park Chaeyoung.", I told myself as I got up from the bunk bed.

I grabbed the paper bag under the bed and checked the clothes Jimin brought for me. I did not checked them last night because I was too tired to think of it. I just put it under the bed without checking a thing.

I took the maroon blouse and black long pants out before I realized there are still something inside the paper bag. I took it and my eyes widen in realisation of what happened.

"No way!", I put it back inside and looked for my phone in a rush.

Park Jimin's POV

Working from home is really a tough job to do. Especially when you have to learn the ropes of the business your father has been building for years. Much to my dismay, I never know a thing about the business before the lockdown happened. I had to learn everything from scratch during this lockdown. Now, I feel so sad. I cannot relax during this lockdown. It is a tough time.

"You can do this, Park Jimin.", I tried to encourage myself as I woke up in the morning.

I took my phone and checked the schedule I got from Seokjin who has been appointed as my secretary in Park's Rubber Corporation since my day one two weeks ago.

"Hmm...nothing much. Should I skip today's work at this corporation and do something with my PJM Records?", I had a thought about these two companies in my mind.

Park's Rubber Corporation; the large rubber glove company my father founded since almost 20 years ago.

PJM Records; the small music recording company I established almost 6 months ago by myself.

While thinking of these two contrary companies, my phone rang and I saw Chaeyoung's name on the screen.

"Look for me again?", I muttered before I answered it. "Yes...what do you want looking for me this early, Chaeyoung?", I lazily spoke to her.

"Jimin-ssi, did you not see my message?", she sounded tensed while asking me that question.

"Your message? When? Why?", I asked as I did not know what message she talked about.

"Aish, just check it now! I just sent it a minute ago.", with that, she ended the call.

I looked at my phone and frowned at her weird self in the morning.

"What is wrong with this woman?", I searched for the message and almost laughed at it when I read it.

🐿 Chaeyoung 🦁: Jimin-ssi, did you rummage through my wardrobe?!

I knew why she acted that way with me. I was expecting her to act like that last night but I knew she was too sad to even think of other things. Now, I got the reaction I waited for.

"Yes, I did. Why? Don't you like what I chose for you?", I sent the reply with a grin. This feels fun. Teasing her is a fun thing to do.

🐿 Chaeyoung 🦁: Why did you pick those red colours?! You could just take the black ones which I'm sure is just on top of the others!

I laughed at her response. She seemed mad.

"I pick those to match your blouse. You hate it? I can send another one for you. Just tell me which colour you want, I'll bring it to you later.", I cannot contain my laugh as I send the message to her.

🐿 Chaeyoung 🦁: You pervert! Next time just bring me a blouse and a pants. You don't have to search through my undergarments!

I kept on laughing as I read her message.

🐿 Chaeyoung 🦁: I hate you, Park Jimin!!!

I tried to stop myself from laughing and typed something to reply to her.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

"Such a pervert! How dare he touch my things!", I buried my face on the pillow before I heard another sound of notification.

Park Jimin-ssi: I'm your husband and you were the one asking for my help to bring you your spare clothes. I'm just doing MY part, Chaeyoung.

I gritted my teeth as I read that message. Doing your part, huh? Seriously? Whatever! I hate you, Park Jimin!

I did not reply a thing and let the issue die right there. I have more issues to handle here in the hospital. He can wait.

🥀🥀🥀

Just feeling a little blue and grey...

Anyway, take care, guys! See you next time!